Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Add VIP Scroll in the Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add VIP Scroll in the Shop

Hi,

I am BladeMcNeil on server 56, I am requesting for you to add a VIP item in the balens shop that will give 1 month VIP upon usage (The balens price of the item can be equivalent to the VIP subscription price), because for me when I travel outside of my country I cannot renew my VIP subscription because I my Visa wont be accepted since IP has changed.

So adding such an item to the shop will really make it easier to renew the VIP subscription when needed.
    BladeMcNeil
    Balenor's Strongest Warrior
    Archer
    [S56] Dawnton Forest

Not a bad idea.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

+1
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

This would help tons +1
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by blade6372 View Post
          Hi,

I am BladeMcNeil on server 56, I am requesting for you to add a VIP item in the balens shop that will give 1 month VIP upon usage (The balens price of the item can be equivalent to the VIP subscription price), because for me when I travel outside of my country I cannot renew my VIP subscription because I my Visa wont be accepted since IP has changed.

So adding such an item to the shop will really make it easier to renew the VIP subscription when needed.
          actually i check in chinese server , vip bought in balens i think ...
          since in their shop i see a vip card one is blue colour another one is purple colour , dunno why there is 2 of em @_@

+1 ur idea
          Last edited by terayaki2; 12-10-2012, 07:35 AM.
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

very good idea +1

Comment

Thanks for the support, I just see it unfair that when VIP expires you lose points and risk decreasing your VIP level, all because your IP changed and therefore can no longer make payment with credit card (which is the only payment method supported by my country and the other countries I usually travel to)
              BladeMcNeil
              Archer
              [S56] Dawnton Forest

Comment

AGREED +1
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i also agree

Comment

+1

This should be easy to implement since the item for it is already available. Its just a longer version of the VIP scroll that we received when we first start the game.
                    We get a 2hr version of it. I don't think it is that hard to extend it to 1 month.

Comment

even if im not a paying customer, i +1 this idea for you vips.
                      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowball2 View Post
                        +1

This should be easy to implement since the item for it is already available. Its just a longer version of the VIP scroll that we received when we first start the game.
                        We get a 2hr version of it. I don't think it is that hard to extend it to 1 month.
                        Yes exactly what I was hoping.
                        BladeMcNeil
                        Archer
                        [S56] Dawnton Forest

Comment

Working...
                        X