Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

"NEW" World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "NEW" World Boss

Hi everyone

this idea was suggested before by many players whom i personally responded to

same idea but with some minor changes hope u like it

i want to propose an all rounder world boss basically a world boss every 1/2 hour
    my guild mates have said they have it a little hard to come and play for events such as world boss and i also feel sorry for the many players who need to switch server for the sake of being on the wrong time

i say make world boss available anytime of the whole 24 hours

here is how it works

World boss resets every 1/2 hour along with ranking and rewards
    even if u kill it within 10 mins u still need to wait 20 mins more to fight it again

but since this can be advantageous for players who can stay for a long time i say limit it like 30 attempts every day
    cash players can buy 5 more attempts for 50 balens (10 balens for each attempt and max attempt is 5)

this can be a way to make sure that u can attend the world boss but for 30 times a day but no matter what u can attend it

this can probably solve the problem of players leaving the server for the reason of being unable to attend world boss ( it won't stop the other reasons such as BG or GvG)

this can also solve lag issue

if u think about it

since the WB is only for a limited time everyone tries to get it and since most players of the server try to enter this limited event there is lag but with an all rounder WB means less players since u can attend any time u want
    and if ur lagging now u can always attend when ur not lagging

well thats all i have to say if anyone doesn't understand please feel free to ask me

EDIT:When i mean 30 times a day i mean 30 attacks meaning u attack and die and attack again
    not enter the WB zone 30 times a day
    like u can attack world boss bloodfang only once a day right same way so u can attack the same WB 30 times thats enough to get the quest done and 10 more for a little extra i don't mean u can participate 30 times

Please give me ur feedback fellow players,Mods and GMs

THANK YOU
    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-10-2012, 04:50 AM.
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

How about rewards?
    If you get the same rewards as the "original" world boss, then the players who can attempt it 30 times a day would make close to 20million gold and 20million darus a day.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Like your idea but lets make it so you can only do it 3x instead of 30x a day. keep the same rewards as the original WB. This way it allows anyone to attend WB at any time they want to, and everyone will get the same amount of rewards as others.

Comment

you know what man if you are a loser then just be a loser hang on pc all the day ... the worldboss are just fine like it is maybe some peoples arent like you everyday on pc maybe they got work to do
        you need real life kid !

Comment

When i mean 30 times a day i mean 30 attacks meaning u attack and die and attack again
          not enter the WB zone 30 times a day

Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
          you know what man if you are a loser then just be a loser hang on pc all the day ... the worldboss are just fine like it is maybe some peoples arent like you everyday on pc maybe they got work to do
          you need real life kid !
          before u call someone a loser
          learn to comprehend what they are saying

i am saying u can't be a full time player with this cause no matter what u do u will have 30 attempts in ATTACKING the world boss
          like in GA u have 30 attempts right
          u can fight other teams 30 times but u can only participate it as long as u have 30 attempts right

people can't earn 20 million
          30 attempts ok here is an amount that average lvl 45 player archer or knight would get per attack and i multiply it by 30 no more no less

10,000 x 30 = 300,000

gold and daru

also 30 is an example the attempts don't need to be 30 times i am saying u can keep it 30 like in GA but u can reduce the attempts if need
          Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-10-2012, 04:59 AM.
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

The idea seems great and without flaws too .. +1 to this ...

Readers kindly concentrate .. He doesnt mean you can kill WB 30 times he day .. He is trying to say .. battle WB 30 times a day.. On an average if battle all 3 WB .. we fight the WB 45 times a day .. 15 fights each boss..

So it can be 45 tries a day..

And WB going all day .. would mean a lot less lag .. and all players can play it irrespective where they live..

The only p[roblem could be the rewards for top 3 .. well they can be reduced

Comment

I like the idea .... instead of having to be at one place at one time. rewards for top 3 can be handed out on reset with arena rewards
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i like this idea , no lag for me
                but hmm , logically thinking ... its like impossible for them to hear this suggestion :/
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Originally posted by creedxx View Post
                  The idea seems great and without flaws too .. +1 to this ...

Readers kindly concentrate .. He doesnt mean you can kill WB 30 times he day .. He is trying to say .. battle WB 30 times a day.. On an average if battle all 3 WB .. we fight the WB 45 times a day .. 15 fights each boss..

So it can be 45 tries a day..

And WB going all day .. would mean a lot less lag .. and all players can play it irrespective where they live..

The only p[roblem could be the rewards for top 3 .. well they can be reduced
                  thank u for explaining what i was trying to say

also the top 3 reward is handed each time the WB dies just like it is now

u can kill WB some servers such as ours can kill it in 10 mins but the WB resets every 1/2 hour

the top 3 can get their reward but it can be only once a day

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

You can improvise it rather by limiting only 1-2 bosses per day regardless how many a player hits it. Add time flexibility and it's all good.
                    Last edited by R22729751; 12-10-2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Idea is good but since there is only 3 world bosses the attempts should be 3/3 on world bosses. Each of them lasting the full amount of time. That way you can do 3 world boss attempts in a short amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
                        Idea is good but since there is only 3 world bosses the attempts should be 3/3 on world bosses. Each of them lasting the full amount of time. That way you can do 3 world boss attempts in a short amount of time.
                        if that happens u won't get even 10% of the reward u actually get from the 3 WBs together

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I believe that was a good idea. But here's some Pros and Cons which i think of..
                          Pros
                          1) Everybody has their fair fights in WB
                          2) The flexibility on time
                          3) Fairer to Non-Balens user.
                          4) Balance in game
                          And here are some Cons.
                          Cons
                          1) Balens user will be affected. Those are willing to spam throughout the WB to earn more golds.
                          2) Unfair-er to balens user (as mention above)
                          3) Wartune will not make profile at all. (So i doubt it's will happen)

So, to add on to your suggestion, perhaps, instead of having all the 3 WB, we can have 1-2 normal WB (to allow the balens user to have their fair play too, since they are willing to spend.. why not?) at the fixed timing. And the rest, goes with your suggestion?
                          With Love,
                          Elleanora
                          [S3] The Guiding Hall.

Comment

if 7Road do that it will surely come here too sooner or later
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by ClaireJoie View Post
                              Cons
                              1) Balens user will be affected. Those are willing to spam throughout the WB to earn more golds.
                              2) Unfair-er to balens user (as mention above)
                              3) Wartune will not make profile at all. (So i doubt it's will happen)
                              Unfair to Balens user? You're kidding right? If you have Balens (as he stated above) you can use Balens to add more attempts. Plus a Balens user ALREADY has far exceeding advantages over non-Balens users, if anything this just gives a slight 1up for non-balens users but only by a tiny percentage.
                              Wartune will not make profit at all, yeah right. Yes they will, an if there is no proffit to be gained from this, then they'll certainly find a way. In a game like this where VIP Players rule, there will always be a way for 7thRoad and/or R2 to exploit it to their benefit.
                              Where there's a will theres a way, but their case it's "where theres a code theres a way" lol.
                              Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Working...
                              X