Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What to do in unused legend items?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do in unused legend items?

TOO little inventory and too many items. what to do with the unused legend items besides selling them?? cant it betraded??

Originally posted by Roeder Zulueta View Post
    TOO little inventory and too many items. what to do with the unused legend items besides selling them?? cant it betraded??
    There is no trade system in the game, so you most generally they are sold for small gold.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

If you've got the legendary equipment (or better) already, best to sell off the excess as they only hold up inventory space. There is no trade system in game.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

what I do with them is synth it, make it legendary and then recycle it for refine stones since the morons over at r2games dont give us refinement stones anymore for our gears . them idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
          what I do with them is synth it, make it legendary and then recycle it for refine stones since the morons over at r2games dont give us refinement stones anymore for our gears . them idiots...
          That would work.

In the case of lvl 70 to 80, I would just buy the lvl 60 rings from the crypt shop, recycle them (as they turn into lvl 3 refine stones), refine the level 70 equipment to max stats (only 10 stars as it seems and I had been looking at most players' equips that are lvl 80/80 CA/80 KH so it's safe to say it will not go higher than that), then synth 80 equips from them as the stats carry over, and tell the level 4 refine stones to stick it, LOL.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There is no trade system in this game

Maple Story Mesos is the in-game currency earned by killing monsters, completing quests and trading extra items with other players and NPCs.
            Players can earn more Mesos by setting up a private shop and trade items.
            Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 04:08 AM.

Comment

As a side note, for some reason they won't let you sell some equipment items unless you enchant it once first. So if you were trying to sell it and it wouldn't let you, do a single enchant and see if that works.

Comment

Working...
              X