merged sylphs the 2nd ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merged sylphs the 2nd ...

hello i have a question to a sentence i dont understand yet fro new patch notes ...

Added Fusion Spirit which can be used to offset Balens for Sylph Merge

can anyone explain me plz what this shall mean? maybe my english is to worse not sure ... but is not easier or cheaper to make a bisylph?

ty for help

greetings zepp
    against devotion ^^

Until the patch hit test servers, no one will know what exactly fusion spirit do. What most ppl believe though is that you will be able to use those fusion spirit instead of balens when you try to get a merged sylph.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

I think it is as it says. It will be an item that will reduce the cost (offset the cost) similar to how Talent Stones due I would imagine.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

well what ever it is with r2 ratio it will prob be a fusion stone will be equivalent to 1 balen

so in end same quantity maybe unless r2 are so generous u need 30k fusion with 30k balens or bound balens hahahaha

we never know till r2 release the test patch info (thursday or friday)

Comment

I believe it will be an item that you can use to merge your sylph that way you dont have to spend 60k balens to merge them

Comment

i hope one of u with less balens is right ^^ ... i just sstarted to cash and save these damn balens again for it ... so maybe useless save ^^ then i better go buy mountboxes ...
            against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
              Until the patch hit test servers, no one will know what exactly fusion spirit do. What most ppl believe though is that you will be able to use those fusion spirit instead of balens when you try to get a merged sylph.
              Really - that is a blatant lie, even before it hits the test servers it is implement some where else, to be tested -and you are able to get that info - u are just advised not to give it out - until it is implemented here - as on the day of the patch the vids and guides will be published, some here on this forum, and sumwhere else in this "galaxy" we are not aloud to talkabout!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by ellislsd; 03-01-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                Really - that is a blatant lie, even before it hits the test servers it is implement some where else, to be tested -and you are able to get that info - u are just advised not to give it out - until it is implemented here - as on the day of the patch the vids and guides will be published, some here on this forum, and sumwhere else in this "galaxy" we are not aloud to talkabout!!!!!!!!
                The patch we get here can be different than what you can find on others versions. And even if you don't believe me, I can assure you that I don't know anymore about the patch than you do.
                Have a wonderful day

Comment

The patch we get here can be different than what you can find on others versions. And even if you don't believe me, I can assure you that I don't know anymore about the patch than you do.
                  ok as test servers have patch now were can we find info about fusion spirits cuz most of us need this info

the only info u give is this

1. Feature Optimizations
                  a. Added Fusion Spirit which can be used to offset Balens used for Sylph Merge. Fusion Spirit will be used before Balens.

its a bit small of a info more details about this would be great about now

a: where we get them from

b: how many fusion spirit ratio to balens

c: do we need to cash to get these

d: will they be dropping in a mpd or somewhere else

these are the questions we wanna know not what u placed about them

so if a mod or mentor in forums dont know maybe some kind person from test server can elaborate for us ppl who need to know

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    ok as test servers have patch now were can we find info about fusion spirits cuz most of us need this info

the only info u give is this

1. Feature Optimizations
                    a. Added Fusion Spirit which can be used to offset Balens used for Sylph Merge. Fusion Spirit will be used before Balens.

its a bit small of a info more details about this would be great about now

a: where we get them from

b: how many fusion spirit ratio to balens

c: do we need to cash to get these

d: will they be dropping in a mpd or somewhere else

these are the questions we wanna know not what u placed about them

so if a mod or mentor in forums dont know maybe some kind person from test server can elaborate for us ppl who need to know
                    I tried to find them the whole morning but I fear that I couldn't find them anywhere. Checked pretty much every shop and every mpd reward. My guess is that we will get them the same way we get talent stone : either from spending/recharging event, from some exchanging event or from online/loging event.
                    Wish I had more info to tell you guys cause I do really wonder myself where we can get those fusion spirit.
                    Have a wonderful day

Comment

wrong chat
                      Last edited by Freddypainter; 03-02-2017, 06:06 PM.
                      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

any you gotta use your sylph's go figure.... so how hard is it only passable with merged sylph's?

Comment

I tried to find them the whole morning but I fear that I couldn't find them anywhere. Checked pretty much every shop and every mpd reward. My guess is that we will get them the same way we get talent stone : either from spending/recharging event, from some exchanging event or from online/loging event.
                          Wish I had more info to tell you guys cause I do really wonder myself where we can get those fusion spirit.
                          well if its to do with recharging events to get fusion spirits then why say its to offset the balens i would just use my balens i already ave than to recharge thousands of dollars to get the amount needed to get a merged slyph its defeating the objective lol

if its from a exchange in hot events how many would u need to offset a ratio of balens ?

all r2 has to do is contact the devs and ask these questions not persume it will be this and that

realy isnt that hard to send a email asking these question to the devs if you cannont find them in the game urself and it does state in patch notes its to offset the balens when purchasing a merged slyph

example i want a merged slyph on day of patch 6.5 launch but cant get it cuz i need some fusion spirits which isnt available in game yet

Comment

Working...
                          X