Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Outland Matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outland Matching

hi guys.
    i knew too many post opened about that before but i just wanna know if game developers gonna do something about that. tonight my guild faced to Nacc and passport`s Guild (skyfall ) in outland. then i checked the ranking and found out their guild br total 42m before register outland.nacc br alone 33m also passports br 32m and they have couple more high br guys who dropped to their br around 5m br even their actual br around 20m so those guys get naked before register outland.

ok i get it almost everyone does same thing they dropping their guild br for register.

my guild has only 8 players in and our total guild br just over 38m. now i just want ask to mentors whos looking at here

Is that really fair guys?

No matter what method is used for matching there will be a way to manipulate it.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so we just have to accept it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dephron View Post
        so we just have to accept it?
        or do the same thing of what the people who didn't accept the matching result did, which is jumping guilds.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          or do the same thing of what the people who didn't accept the matching result did, which is jumping guilds.
          my guild br was 36m when i got register my guild to outland. i never ever tho my guild would match those guys which has nacc 32m br himself. u guys really think its fair? there must be some way to stop this seriously.

Comment

my guild br was 36m when i got register my guild to outland. i never ever tho my guild would match those guys which has nacc 32m br himself. u guys really think its fair? there must be some way to stop this seriously.
            "If you think the lion won't eat you because you didn't eat lions, then you are not naive but just stupid".

adapt and survive. "Fairness" is an illusion. Neither effort nor intention holds title to the nature or form of either the present or the future. And if the sincere effort has no title, what interest can the bellow or the lamentation hold?
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Suck it up or do something about it yourself.
              Complaining wont get you anywhere.
              Smart people already did the smart tricks to compensate R2's incompetency.

Comment

Originally posted by Poncitas View Post
                well u cannot do nothing about that since they dropping their br around 5m. cos our naked toon br very similar so if they get naked even i do get naked its not gonna make any diffference. its not about being smart.

Comment

"If you think the lion won't eat you because you didn't eat lions, then you are not naive but just stupid".

adapt and survive. "Fairness" is an illusion. Neither effort nor intention holds title to the nature or form of either the present or the future. And if the sincere effort has no title, what interest can the bellow or the lamentation hold?
                  aww jesus wat re you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Poncitas View Post
                    well i cannot do nothing about that since they dropping their br around 5m. cos our naked toon br very similar so if they get naked even i do get naked its not gonna make any diffference. its not about being smart.

Comment

good copy paste

“Fairness is an illusion. Neither effort nor intention holds title to the nature or form of either the present or the future. And if the sincere effort has no title, what interest can the bellow or the lamentation hold?" - Davigde. "The humans on Amadeen have a different way of saying it... Tough ****." - Yazi Ro”
                      ― Barry B. Longyear

Comment

Stop crying and do the same

Comment

well u cannot do nothing about that since they dropping their br around 5m. cos our naked toon br very similar so if they get naked even i do get naked its not gonna make any diffference. its not about being smart.

Comment

Stop crying and do the same

Comment

No need to cry about this, it is just a game and the problem is that if you are lower you will always meet guys who are stronger then you. If you don't like it, don't go play an online game, then you better go quit and go play a game where you only play against a computer.

Comment

Working...
                              X