Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Outland Matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hildedan
    replied
    Stop crying and do the same

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Dephron View Post
    well u cannot do nothing about that since they dropping their br around 5m. cos our naked toon br very similar so if they get naked even i do get naked its not gonna make any diffference. its not about being smart.
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    or do the same thing of what the people who didn't accept the matching result did, which is jumping guilds.

Leave a comment:

• hildedan
    replied
    Stop crying and do the same

Leave a comment:

• Dephron
    replied
    "If you think the lion won't eat you because you didn't eat lions, then you are not naive but just stupid".

adapt and survive. "Fairness" is an illusion. Neither effort nor intention holds title to the nature or form of either the present or the future. And if the sincere effort has no title, what interest can the bellow or the lamentation hold?
    good copy paste

“Fairness is an illusion. Neither effort nor intention holds title to the nature or form of either the present or the future. And if the sincere effort has no title, what interest can the bellow or the lamentation hold?" - Davigde. "The humans on Amadeen have a different way of saying it... Tough ****." - Yazi Ro”
    ― Barry B. Longyear

Leave a comment:

• Dephron
    replied
    Originally posted by Poncitas View Post
    Suck it up or do something about it yourself.
    Complaining wont get you anywhere.
    Smart people already did the smart tricks to compensate R2's incompetency.
    well i cannot do nothing about that since they dropping their br around 5m. cos our naked toon br very similar so if they get naked even i do get naked its not gonna make any diffference. its not about being smart.

Leave a comment:

• Dephron
    replied
    "If you think the lion won't eat you because you didn't eat lions, then you are not naive but just stupid".

adapt and survive. "Fairness" is an illusion. Neither effort nor intention holds title to the nature or form of either the present or the future. And if the sincere effort has no title, what interest can the bellow or the lamentation hold?
    aww jesus wat re you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Dephron
    replied
    Originally posted by Poncitas View Post
    well u cannot do nothing about that since they dropping their br around 5m. cos our naked toon br very similar so if they get naked even i do get naked its not gonna make any diffference. its not about being smart.

Leave a comment:

• Poncitas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    my guild br was 36m when i got register my guild to outland. i never ever tho my guild would match those guys which has nacc 32m br himself. u guys really think its fair? there must be some way to stop this seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Dephron
    replied
    or do the same thing of what the people who didn't accept the matching result did, which is jumping guilds.
    my guild br was 36m when i got register my guild to outland. i never ever tho my guild would match those guys which has nacc 32m br himself. u guys really think its fair? there must be some way to stop this seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    so we just have to accept it?

Leave a comment:

• Dephron
    replied
    so we just have to accept it?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    No matter what method is used for matching there will be a way to manipulate it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X