Quick Q.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Q.

The tyre gained from consumers gift(sylph)

"Spend 50,000 Balens: Legendary Tyre Seal x1, 20,000 Bound Balens, Magister's Note II x200
    Spend 100,000 Balens: Legendary Thor Seal x1, 40,000 Bound Balens, Magister's Note II x400"

does it use adv mahra/seps or can I use my normal ones first?
    also how many BB are the skills;
    "Molten Might - Passive"
    "Roaring Lion - Delphic"
    & is the infernal inflammation & Jupiter's wrath/shock chain skills still the same bb cost as when they're herc/cerb?
    same as the blessed electro & blessed water passives? or do they all have a massive increase in cost?

any info would be great thanks.

Tyre can not be upgraded into stars and moons until it is made into a Thor. To enchant it, it will take normal sepulcrum. I was looking at skills and they all seem to be either 6,000 or 15,000 balens be it bound or normal... That said... sadly I don't have one of those sylphs so I can not directly check that for you... but I am hopeful someone who can will chime in and confirm what I have said. While I know this is unfortunately not the most conclusive thing, I hope it gives you a ballpark to work with and as I said, I hope someone who can confirm this more so for you will chime in. I can say for sure though, that the Jupiter's Wrath and Shock chain are both 6,000. I can also confirm that blessed water and blessed electro are both a cost of 1,000 balens be it bound or normal.

Magi~
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-04-2017, 02:42 PM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X