Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what to do in this game in 55+ levels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do in this game in 55+ levels?

well yeah i know its a patch on thursday but if there wasnt one...

im lvl 57 mage, 9800 matk, 6k def, 27k hp

1) doin mp dungs? GoD gives not much xp, TL is nigh to impossible, GoD nm - just impossible even fully potted and scrolled
    2) gettin lvl 50 rage set for them? er how to get 800 crystaloids i rly have no idea, doin all 3 runs a day etc i got like 170 atm so its like 3 more month, tyvm
    3) gettin a horse from crypts? er its 6000 tokens, got just 3000, no idea how to get 6k

and cross server arena is no fun at all - with ppl in group with about same stats we lose like 90% games with no chance at all

Originally posted by R23935819 View Post
    well yeah i know its a patch on thursday but if there wasnt one...

im lvl 57 mage, 9800 matk, 6k def, 27k hp

1) doin mp dungs? GoD gives not much xp, TL is nigh to impossible, GoD nm - just impossible even fully potted and scrolled
    2) gettin lvl 50 rage set for them? er how to get 800 crystaloids i rly have no idea, doin all 3 runs a day etc i got like 170 atm so its like 3 more month, tyvm
    3) gettin a horse from crypts? er its 6000 tokens, got just 3000, no idea how to get 6k

and cross server arena is no fun at all - with ppl in group with about same stats we lose like 90% games with no chance at all
    wait till the update.....which I believe is thursday, buy lvl 55 pvp set, TL becomes a cake walk compared to now, rinse repeat and move forward.

Comment

When did TL become impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizuti91 View Post
        When did TL become impossible?
        I never said it was impossible, but it would be a lot easier after new gear comes out. =)

Comment

Your not doing Tarraton Lair?
          I believe mage still highly needed over there with knight, not counting 1 mage still a hard job to do the healing =="...
          More importanly... the boss over there are a joke compare with that reaper and his spawn

And, if you had spare time, you can use it to help low lvl player, can't you? .-.
          Last edited by Ruise; 12-10-2012, 08:43 AM.
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

er TL easy? looks like we do somethin wrong then
            3 mages and 1 archer and im the weakest among them, able to do it like 1 in 20 attempts, burnin hp pots like hell
            dragon hits for like 15-18k dmg and 12-14 as aoe with bleedin... only works with perfect timin and luck

Comment

2Ruise - reaper is the one from GoD? well he was not that hard when we were lvl 51 and rly easy atm. and nm GoD no idea since we cant get past second boss

Comment

Get knight =="
                Usually my knight cast Apollo Shield to reduce damage.
                I'll just back off when my team asking me to join GoD or TL without knight.
                And get your purification lvl 2, it's not just bleeding but half def after AoE.

Mine are lvl 56, with 8,6k matk, almost 7k mdef abd 23hp. But still do fine on TL thank for our knight.
                2 mage, 1 archer, 1 knight. Seems like it become a permanent team since GoD~~
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

2Ruise - reaper is the one from GoD? well he was not that hard when we were lvl 51 and rly easy atm. and nm GoD no idea since we cant get past second boss
                  Say that when you only had one mage to heal while your knight tend to die easily.
                  Yes, it was easy when I got with my usual team, but if it come for helping, sometime I want to choke that knight and urgent him to raise his def before asking my help.
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

everything is possible. u only need to find a good team for everything.
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

in our server max knight level is 53. two more at 52. all 55+ ppl r mages and archers.

Comment

in our server max knight level is 53. two more at 52. all 55+ ppl r mages and archers.
                        currently in my s5 lvl 55 are doing TL with 1 mage and 3 archer. if wanna do easier go 2 mage n 2 archer.
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

1 mage and 3 archers? how? dragon will kill 1st archer in like 5 turns maximum... any1 seen any videos about that?

Comment

Put all archer on front row.
                            Make sure you get suntoria always on with everyone.

Well, it really is burn rage run for mage part =="
                            But it can work.

Already try one before I post this ._.
                            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                            IGN - Vein

Comment

my team is lvl 60+ we dont even need mage now

Comment

Working...
                              X