Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Holiday Festivities, A place for our questions, and hopefully some answers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Holiday Festivities, A place for our questions, and hopefully some answers.

Welcome, in case you have not read the thread on the coming activities here is the link.

Clicky this line!

Now, if you have read that and have questions, (no complaints or whining, go elsewhere for that), then lets post them all here so we can enjoy to the fullest.

My questions are as follows:
    1. Question 1. In the Shoot for the Stars! quest, will this be a repeatable quest, and if so how often (daily, or as often as you can)? Also does capturing misfortune astrals count towards the goal?
    2. Question 2. In the mount training, will this be a repeatable quest and if so how often?
    3. Question 3. In the Pillage & Plunder quest will this be a repeatable quest and if so how often?

Notice a recurring theme in my questions? Hopefully, the admin will answer these burning questions, either here or even better in the activity announcement thread.

Also, let us not speculate, but have actual answers.

Thanks all!
    Respectfully
    ~Deschain~
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

bump for answers
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

The Group Arena and the Plunder and Pillage quests will be repeatable daily, they will not just be 1 time complete things. The mount quest im guessing will be you can complete it multiple times per day, just like you could on the last event they did. The astral event though I have no clue about.
      Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Those are some good questions. While I believe that I know what the answers are, give me a few to confirm first and I'll let you know here and get the activity descriptions updated as well.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

The two Alchemy quests, and the Mount quests can be completed as many times a day as you're willing to do them. Just make you you claim the rewards once its complete. If you don't, you won't get credit for any Alchemy or Mount Training done while the rewards remain unclaimed.

Pillage and Plunder can be done once a day. I'm still checking on Shoot for the Stars though.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            I'm still checking on Shoot for the Stars though.
            Once a day. =)

Comment

Pillage and plunder - must be same player or can be different?
              Dungeon Slayer - same dungeon 3 times or any? will it work if i fail one and then finish a dungeon on 4th attempt?

Comment

And arena quest?

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Those are some good questions. While I believe that I know what the answers are, give me a few to confirm first and I'll let you know here and get the activity descriptions updated as well.
                  Thank you so much!! Our guild is loving the game, and we are happy that yall are willing to actually take time to answer these types of questions. It makes it so much more fun for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    Once a day. =)
                    You are correct sir!

Comment

Working...
                    X