New Event Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Event Quests

I like the fact you made an event for people spending money. The people playing for free shouldnt get any X-mas boxes since they arent supporting the game. But during this event only maybe you could take off the cap on alchemy so people willing to pay can get as many chests as they want. I mean right now it only costs $20 a day to max out those rewards that is not enough for your fine product.

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
    I like the fact you made an event for people spending money. The people playing for free shouldnt get any X-mas boxes since they arent supporting the game. But during this event only maybe you could take off the cap on alchemy so people willing to pay can get as many chests as they want. I mean right now it only costs $20 a day to max out those rewards that is not enough for your fine product.
    lol
    who said non cashers are not supporting

its because there are non cashers that cash players will be here which is the support of the game
    and i am sure r2 knows this is they cross that already crossed line of imbalance too much they will lose more than what they think they will get

0 non cashers = extremely low cashers and that will make the game filled with boredom
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

You make me laugh.
      If we're not supporting this game, then, we didn;t have any use in this game, ne?
      But, as far as I know, casher can only shine becouse you can compare yourself with us, non casher.

Compare yourself with another casher and the only think you know next are only spending more money but still can't shine.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

i wonder if non-cashers wasnt playin will wartune stil have 60 bil peoples playin?

Comment

Working...
        X