Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

An extra Battleground time (?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An extra Battleground time (?)

Hello guys,

Today I wish to plead for a second chance/time to do Battleground.
    The recommended server given to me apperently was a American one.
    Now I am from Europe and can do two World bosses and 1 Team Arena.
    But I never can participate in Battlegrounds.
    How come there is only one specific time for that?

So I would to suggest for an extra time where Battleground can take place.
    Or a shift between Battleground and the second Team arena?

I hope others also will validate this idea.

If R2games does decide to add 2 more battleground time your attempts would still be 2/2 daily. So even if there was 4 battleground attempts daily only 2 you would be able to do daily. Just in Arena 3 vs 3 cross server pvp they could do a battleground during the early afternoon or late morning. Its up to them. It wouldn't cause an imbalance unless nobody can make it to the afternoon. forcing the wasted attempts in early am or early pm forcing you to get no honor since noone would show up. If the demand is only at night then there will never be any more added times for battlegrounds. If your from europe why not play the server in europe. Isn't there a gmt server for wartunes for european players.

Comment

The problem is you do not always know the importance of BG to get honor (especially before Guild Battle tournament was introduced) when you start...

When you get acces to BG, you might not want to start over from scratch on another server...

Adding two new BG sessions between Bloodfang and first arena session, but limiting daily entries to BG to 2, would be a good solution!

Comment

i with you on this i 2 have the same prob

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
          If R2games does decide to add 2 more battleground time your attempts would still be 2/2 daily. So even if there was 4 battleground attempts daily only 2 you would be able to do daily. Just in Arena 3 vs 3 cross server pvp they could do a battleground during the early afternoon or late morning. Its up to them. It wouldn't cause an imbalance unless nobody can make it to the afternoon. forcing the wasted attempts in early am or early pm forcing you to get no honor since noone would show up. If the demand is only at night then there will never be any more added times for battlegrounds. If your from europe why not play the server in europe. Isn't there a gmt server for wartunes for european players.
          By the time I was aware of this I was level 35.
          And spend a considerable amount of time.
          This problem would've been avoided if the "recommended" server that I got when playing wasn't a US one.
          But now I hope to get another battleground time.
          Other choices might be to switch one of the team arena battles with the battle ground time.
          I just hope this is going to be looked upon.

Comment

+1 for 2bgs per day!!

Comment

Bump...To the top

Comment

The main issue with this is the number of players to be present in each BG, having 2-3 BG times could allow people to much more easily "rig" BG that or increases the likelihood of there being instances of lone players in an instance
                Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Working...
                X