More PVP options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More PVP options

As an active PVP player I would, and I am sure many others would as well, love to see more PVP options available.
    I don't often get to partake in the Battlegrounds because of the time of day that it is set at. The guild battle is nice but as a 38 lvl player it doesnt hold a lot of fun getting trounced by lvl 60's.
    So I suggest:

Real arena - you can sit in the lobby and wait for challenges, instead of fighting against the computer controlled version of the character
    More battlegrounds - lower reward values (or have a limit on the rewards) but have more times for Battlegrounds
    Battleground level limits - have the battlegrounds limited by 10 - 15 levels, right now there is a 39 level cap but the next bracket there is not. Once you level past 39 your PVP is done because you are facing lvl 60's
    Cross Server Battlegrounds - I get tired of facing the same people and love the cross server arena idea

just some thoughts from a kill hungry mage

Originally posted by R23357987 View Post
    Real arena - you can sit in the lobby and wait for challenges, instead of fighting against the computer controlled version of the character
    u named it PVP?

other what u wrote, already was dusscus 100500 times
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

A good pvp option would be to add an additional world map labeling 61 and up. Cause the level 51 map should be changed to 51-60 so the players above level 60 can go thier place and get level 70 mobs for daru and level 70 gold mines. Otherwise a level 66 in our server can't plunder or will have a hard time finding players if thier are a lot of low level 50's right next to them. Thier are more then 100 players who are about to reach if not reach above 61 in our server.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
        u named it PVP?

other what u wrote, already was dusscus 100500 times
        Yes I named it PVP, congrats you can read.
        PvP is Player Vs Player, which is what the post is about and the more it is discussed the better chance for a change.

Comment

Working...
        X