Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Wartune Holiday Festivities - Is it feasible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobpolson
    started a topic Wartune Holiday Festivities - Is it feasible?

Wartune Holiday Festivities - Is it feasible?

I have calculated maximum number of shards one can get during this event by multiplying number of shards by duration of each activity. Below is the result I got:

Solstice Daru Alchemy! 21
    Solstice Alchemy! 21
    Heart of a Gladiator 60
    Pillage and Plunder 60
    Mount Trainer 51
    Dungeon Slayer! 60

Total 273

for Reindeer Card you need 300 shards!

Minimum to pay for this performance is 14,700 balens

Is this event a joke? Please let me know what's wrong with my calculation, or this event or this game...
    Last edited by bobpolson; 12-10-2012, 05:27 PM.

• R23252509
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Mount >> Stables >> Special >> Next

you mean,after we exchange it,we can mount it immediately? O_o
    Last edited by R23252509; 12-19-2012, 08:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R23252509 View Post
    how to synthesis the reindeer once you exchange it?....can anyone tell me O_O
    Mount >> Stables >> Special >> Next

Leave a comment:

• R23252509
    replied
    how to synthesis the reindeer once you exchange it?....can anyone tell me O_O

Leave a comment:

• R25979963
    replied
    where did the exchange go

Leave a comment:

• BrandiAnne
    replied
    The event been going for three days and i got over 100 shards granted i miss arena today because of work i think it can be done (hopfully)

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    @TS kindly read first

Leave a comment:

• R26187697
    replied
    Wanted to confirm this: I just got my reindeer this morning and I didn't spend a single balen for it. It took 170 training whips, which I had saved up almost entirely from guild battles. I'll still get enough shards to buy a few gem boxes, also free.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    TS needs to go back to elementary.

Leave a comment:

• R23051624
    replied
    Originally posted by bobpolson View Post
    I have calculated maximum number of shards one can get during this event by multiplying number of shards by duration of each activity. Below is the result I got:

Solstice Daru Alchemy! 21
    Solstice Alchemy! 21
    Heart of a Gladiator 60
    Pillage and Plunder 60
    Mount Trainer 51
    Dungeon Slayer! 60

Total 273

for Reindeer Card you need 300 shards!

Minimum to pay for this performance is 14,700 balens

Is this event a joke? Please let me know what's wrong with my calculation, or this event or this game...

Mount trainer isnt once per day but renewable quest, do the math again and see this event its possible also without spend balen^^

Leave a comment:

• AngelFiona
    replied
    better keeps those whips from guild battle

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
    I copied this from other thread forgot who posted it but credits to him who ever you are.

Heart of a Gladiator’ – 10 shards x 7 days = 70 shards.
    ‘Pillage and Plunder’ – 10 shards x 7 days = 70 shards.
    ‘Dungeon Slayer!’ – 10 shards x 7 days = 70 shards.
    Subtotal: 210 shards.

Reindeer requires 300 total shards. We need 90 more.

‘Mount Trainer’ (repeatable): 90 required shards / 3 ‘shards-per-quest’ x 2 ‘whips-per-quest’ = 60 whips.
    You're welcome. Kongregate salutes you here at R2.

Leave a comment:

• SirCyrus
    replied
    The Alchemy quests dont even need to be touched, though the christmas boxes do give 1 christmas shard for opening, Personally, I think thats a waste of balens unless you realllllly reallllllly reallllllly need the gold or daru from the alchemy, though for 50 balens for 1 alchemy unless your lvl 60+ in most cases its still easier to through the wilds and go through treasure chests and managogs for gold and daru. As posted you are able to get an easy 210 shards from the 3 quests offerred that are able to be completed once per day, each being a 7 day long event quest. The Mount trainer quest gives 3 shards per 2 whips, you only need 90 shards to get the 300 if you did all 21 completions of the other events. 60 whips is all thats needed, I've already saved up 36 or 37 since the events were announced and at that point if i recall the dungeon slayer event hadnt been officially added/announced.

Leave a comment:

• sarconwindsong2002
    replied
    if you do all the free quests each day you will only need 60 whips to gather the required remaining amount of xmas shards to get the reindeer

1.Heart of Gladiator 70 shards
    2.pillage and plunder 70 shards
    3.Dungeon Slayer 70 shards
    thats 210 shards if you do those quests daily leaving 90 shards if you do the mount training you get 3 shards every 2 times you train your mount that means you need to do that one 30 times which means 60 whips it really is a whole lot easier than the alpaca event.

Leave a comment:

• Bigblete
    replied
    Originally posted by S4_keyu View Post
    Actually non of the quests are said to be repeatable. We can only hope they are...
    The alchemy event is active since the 10th of December, and it IS repeatable; we can easily assume that more will be repeatable.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X