Worst Patch in a long time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hildedan View Post
    I love the New patch, it is amazing, and remember if you ask some big guys about help, most off the time they will help you. But remember if you one minutt is complaining about them cashing and the next minutt ask them for help they will remember you as a player they dont care to help. We who cash is supporting this game so we all can have a Nice game to play. So please stop complaining always about every new thing R2 is coming with is for cashers. You all would be able to get help in new dungeon if you behave nice and have some big friends. I am doing new dungeon every day in the week, so we can help all in the guild.
    what dungeon help??? all the materials you get in mpd is in the guild shop now, i dont need you big cashing douches to help me with anything , as i have been doing this solo for a very long time, in fact i help out the cashers since they cant run their weekly mpd without another player.

Comment

The only one thing I liked about the patch is the speed clearance. I still hated the fact they put the farm right in front of the biggest lag inducing object so it handles like a school bus when I plant, tend, or feed the animals. One of the many reasons why I liked the old farm layout was because I can go into homestead to escape that lag stuff and can access the farm, pasture, etc. without any problem.

They have not solve any other performance based problems SINCE 5.1. So, basically, any and all cashers have got sucker punched into spending for something that they (developers) would just take the money and run while giving the shaft to the players. Don't believe me? Go ahead and read through the complaints about certain things... I seriously doubt that most come from the "free" side. I could be crude and laugh and go "hee haw" each time I see a casher throw in a bug report or problem and tell them "sorry about your luck", but that's not my thing. If I were to spend, myself, I would want a product that works well to expectations with as little problems as possible.

As I say, I play for the company of friends. Most of the time I would do things solo with my own units. I appreciate the help that larger players have given me and will always be grateful in being their friend. But I do feel their pain if they are given less than what they really paid for.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
        what dungeon help??? all the materials you get in mpd is in the guild shop now, i dont need you big cashing douches to help me with anything , as i have been doing this solo for a very long time, in fact i help out the cashers since they cant run their weekly mpd without another player.
        Say that in your world chat, not here. Anyone can act tough on forum.

Comment

oh i do and i dont care ,
          Originally posted by R27762313 View Post
          Say that in your world chat, not here. Anyone can act tough on forum.

Comment

Working...
          X