White alpaca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White alpaca

I want to buy a white alpaca why cant i with balen??

As of right now it was only offered during the Thanksgiving Festivities which are now passed us, There is a likelihood that the White Alpaca will make a reappearance later on.
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

the alchemy was gone too, then what should I do now with my star shards? I forgot these to exchange
      IGN: KatetheCat
      Class: Knight
      Server: S10 Termini Cliff
      Guild: Oblivion

Ava and Rease, my pets

Comment

Not sure about here on R2 but they were kind enough to extend the turn-in date until the 8th. You may get lucky if you hold onto them. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyrus View Post
          As of right now it was only offered during the Thanksgiving Festivities which are now passed us, There is a likelihood that the White Alpaca will make a reappearance later on.
          Oh yes, do hold on to those jigsaw pieces. Put them in your guild vault. It may be a while, but the Alpaca will make a return.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
          X