Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the spam-threads from the owner's wife or something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the spam-threads from the owner's wife or something?

I was wondering why the forum now maintains the spam/merchandising threads. Maybe the owner(who shall not be names)'s wife joined one of those merchandise pyramid-schemes, and then she asked him if she could advertise on his forums. ... just one theory.

yes weird ther dont get delted or move to mods owne forum.

Comment

according to mods we all ave to send tickets to r2 about this lol

Comment

Indeed, you will need to make a ticket for them, hopefully the Support staff will erase them off the forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience
        Making one ticket per spam thread is not too much btw
        The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
        Please think twice about your posts!
        [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
          Indeed, you will need to make a ticket for them, hopefully the Support staff will erase them off the forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience
          so which noob at r2 broke the forums and the settings to block these spam posts

lol some 1 not owing up in office hahahaha

Comment

No, but making too many of them takes away from the real issues at hand that support should have handled in the first place, like account problems, payment problems, and the occasional player harassment to name a few.

A simple delete, ban/ip ban should have done with this long ago before it becomes wildfire. What it really shows, now, is that anyone else can break the rules and get away with it. These spam threads violated about 3 forum rules and 2 ToS rules as governed by your company alone each time they are posted and left alone. So, yes, basically, the legitimate members are frustrated in seeing such and nothing being done to them.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              so which noob at r2 broke the forums and the settings to block these spam posts

lol some 1 not owing up in office hahahaha
              They have always been on here for the longest time now. The mods were just deleting them before you could see them for the most part. A few mentors were reporting them for them as well if they had missed them.

They have their reasons for the stoppage as you have seen in the other thread about spam. File your tickets please
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Would suggest to make a list of all spam threads and file one ticket.

Comment

I give up.....momma tried, momma tried, momma tried to teach you better

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                    They have always been on here for the longest time now. The mods were just deleting them before you could see them for the most part. A few mentors were reporting them for them as well if they had missed them.

They have their reasons for the stoppage as you have seen in the other thread about spam. File your tickets please
                    as r2 pay for this forum from vbulletin why dont r2 do a fresh reinstall then you can goback to the original forums and then can set the settings properly

or scrap forums and make your own forum at https://www.createaforum.com/ u can make a free forum or pay for certain privaledges maybe cheaper in the long run to build a free one save r2 money ere hahahahhaa

Comment

Actually, I got the full story, boys and girls that I decided to take it on myself and have a little fun (while being creative) with these spam posts. I know I will lose post count (when R2 does take action to delete them) or someone might edit them due to the crassness of such, but I am going to put forth a really "wiseguy" persona.

Alternatively, I may paint a bigger bulls-eye on my back, but that haven't stopped me as I am global on social media and adored by fans.

Comment

i see all of a sudden some 1 finaly did their job got off their lazy backsides and removed the spam hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                          i see all of a sudden some 1 finaly did their job got off their lazy backsides and removed the spam hahahahaha

I cooked up some of that spam and ate it like a sandwich.

R2Games Rules
                          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                            I knew someone was going to use that LOL.
                            Spam is really an aquired taste, because it really does look disgusting.

R2Games Rules
                            Browser Game Support

Comment

I cooked up some of that spam and ate it like a sandwich.
                              I knew someone was going to use that LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X