Fusion Spirit value and rave event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Spirit value and rave event

Does anyone know how much 1 fusion spirit is worth?

In the rave event, the recharge and spender part of it, is that supposed to reset each day? If it doesn't reset, even if cashers max everything out, it will not be possible to get 1k fusion chi unless I did my math wrong or am missing something

if u max all rave stuff ur not going to get 1k fusion chi

unless another event comes out that gives it

Comment

No, it's just a collection item. You save it in inventory and wait until you get the 1k with events hopefully they will put out in the future.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

and the fun coins save too? ...
        against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by R264317145 View Post
          and the fun coins save too? ...
          The fun coins can be turned into points. While I guess you could save them too, not sure if it's a good idea at this time, since it's the first event of this kind.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            The fun coins can be turned into points. While I guess you could save them too, not sure if it's a good idea at this time, since it's the first event of this kind.
            Any ideas how much balens could one Fusion Spirit save?

Comment

prob a 1 to 1 ratio knowing the devs

Comment

Does the fusion spirit save only balens? What about the bound balens?

Comment

Fusion Chi can be saved.

Still waiting for an answer about what the offset is on Fusion Spirit.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Fusion Chi can be saved.

Still waiting for an answer about what the offset is on Fusion Spirit.
                    Cool on the first part. Now we're just waiting on the second to see if it's a reasonable amount or that we have to play centuries (as if, right?).

Comment

I'm not convinced they fully implemented the fusion spirit yet - trying to fuse without enough balens still prompts you to recharge. It's possible there's a hidden check for a fusion spirit in there, but nothing like the other places where you can use an item or balens.

Comment

Finally got the answer to the offset question: If players use Fusion Spirit for sylph merging, it won't cost any balens. Do keep in mind it does not negate the need or extra cost for materials.

And reconfirmed that the Fusion Spirit exchange will be a part of future Rave events, and Fusion Chi can be saved up for that.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

That would be good news for me on the Kabam side since most people are active in the server cluster I am in (200 West); bad news for my home units (R2 West 632) since I don't think there are any folks that are active (am at level 2 of the server wide collection). At least my guy on Kabam will get his merged sylph a bit faster with this.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Finally got the answer to the offset question: If players use Fusion Spirit for sylph merging, it won't cost any balens. Do keep in mind it does not negate the need or extra cost for materials.

And reconfirmed that the Fusion Spirit exchange will be a part of future Rave events, and Fusion Chi can be saved up for that.
                            So does this mean 1 fusion spirit=1 merged sylph?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                              So does this mean 1 fusion spirit=1 merged sylph?
                              That is what it means. Provided you have the rest of the materials and the 2 sylphs in the proper levels and type to do it.
                              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                              Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                              X