Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who broke imperial wars

come on own up who broke imperial wars lol

Are you referring to a mail some guilds got about a malfunction? This is not imperial war breaking but in reference to them having the bye week. Information on that can be found here on this link. Please refer to point number nine... if we can be of further help let us know please.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Are you referring to a mail some guilds got about a malfunction? This is not imperial war breaking but in reference to them having the bye week. Information on that can be found here on this link. Please refer to point number nine... if we can be of further help let us know please.
      hm the section you are on about if no team turns up

but if u say we get those rewards for a team not showing why didnt we get winners rewards as we win automatic plain and simple

we had less rewards in mail work that 1 out

a bye week is a automatic win so all guild who had this should get winners rewards not a mickey mouse low rewards
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-12-2017, 03:31 AM.

Comment

I'd rather get a bye week every week so I could save the hour-long agony in Imperial War.
        The rewards reduction is well worth the efforts saving.
        Sadly there's no way to get a bye week every week T_____T

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          I'd rather get a bye week every week so I could save the hour-long agony in Imperial War.
          The rewards reduction is well worth the efforts saving.
          Sadly there's no way to get a bye week every week T_____T
          every guild in imperial wars had a bye week that couldnt happen unless it was broken as mentor said bye weeks are only if a guild doesnt turn up or no enemys lol

9. Bye-battles
          For each season, if the number of registered guilds is an odd, when the first round starts, there will be no enemy for the guild with lowest Battle Rating. For following battles, the last ranked guild will have no enemy. The guild with no enemy wins automatically but with only 75% of regular rewards and a guaranteed 10,000 points.

this cant happen for all guilds from rank 1 to rank 40 in my imperial wars

they broke it fair and square wish they put their hands up and tell truth sorry we messed up we did break it sorry eres ur rewards at 75%

Comment

its defintely not a bye win since all the guild in my server had this issue also and you telling me all of them got a bye win as well? not to mention other server also experienced the same kind of issue.

Comment

Yeah if it's all guilds having a bye week, then there is something wrong with that picture. Then again, when has R2/7Road/ProCity/Gaea(??) ever come up with matching anyways?
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Didn't register for imperial war but got compo on both EU servers. yay!~~

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  Didn't register for imperial war but got compo on both EU servers. yay!~~
                  You suck, LOL. Nah, just kiddin'.

Had a good win on both platforms (R2 and Kabam) so can't really complain.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    You suck, LOL. Nah, just kiddin'.

Had a good win on both platforms (R2 and Kabam) so can't really complain.
                    LOL
                    I'm not g m in either place so not my fault

Comment

Working...
                    X