speed clearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed clearance

sorry for the annoy again friends , but i belive that also the speed clearance can be improved a lot.

1. often the colors not are clear or strange as the yellow-orange-gold-brown that is to end the same color but in icon is a color and in item another 1.

and who is daltonic?

is better see only the items (better all with same color for confuse no one). we have already the items, so we can keep them:

ring , portal , chest , key , hammer , egg . maybe is better change the rings and the portals (and i lag when we have the portals in this dungeon) .

not is better convert this dungeon in monthly? daily is a problem. to me like this dungeon and yesterday i've helped 8 teams (24 players).

but daily is too, expecially for the helpers.

rewards are very good. i hope you'll convert them in monthly too (x30)
    every hero has his hamster!

The red and yellow color or whatever color it is on the hammers is the worst. They look nearly identical, my whole group has trouble telling them apart. The other items seem okay as far as telling them apart but the hammers is really a problem.

Comment

Yep, did my first one on Kabam (was going to leave after we had a nub ruined our MS run that got me a bit heated), and yes the colors are nearly identical. We had a good team run (10m 39s), but could shave off time if the colors are more distinct and not nearly identical, especially on the hammers as red and orange are nearly the same.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        The red and yellow color or whatever color it is on the hammers is the worst. They look nearly identical, my whole group has trouble telling them apart. The other items seem okay as far as telling them apart but the hammers is really a problem.
        Yes, they put the colored hammer handle in shadow, so a purple has what looks like a red handle, and the colored bands on the head are hard to make out. It will probably get easier as we get more familiar with it, but I've given the wrong color a bunch of times already.

Comment

I didn't have any problems, though some in my group do have problems with it, so yeah would be good to make it a little more clear. I think a big part is what kind of computer you use and how good the resolution is on it. And ofcourse your own eyes play a big part as well.
          My team fastest time so far is 2 min 59 sec. But I think we can take it down 20 sec more.

Comment

Originally posted by williamboss View Post
            I didn't have any problems, though some in my group do have problems with it, so yeah would be good to make it a little more clear. I think a big part is what kind of computer you use and how good the resolution is on it. And ofcourse your own eyes play a big part as well.
            My team fastest time so far is 2 min 59 sec. But I think we can take it down 20 sec more.
            today i've done 3m 13s but i've confused a ring orange. i thought was red

problem not is only the color. who is daltonic not see the colors. and the items and the images not have neither the same color. cyan hammer and blue egg for example (if i remember well).and that cyan seems green.

i believe is better have the items also on icon. we see a key and we start to search a key and in stead we have the chests. also this confuse a bit sometimes.
            every hero has his hamster!

Comment

I am the God of this. Why I can do 3 myself in 2:21min. N 1:33min if I use 1 toon.

Comment

I had always thought (and had leaned towards) that cyan is somewhat blue with a greenish tint to it. Today's run, I told someone pink (and there is no pink item, just purple) and we had to try and figure out where the pink item has gone until that someone stepped onto a purple item and we went to the next stage.

Of course, I could go for having the icon color over our own heads instead of our team mates' heads, but that would make it all too easy, now would it? LOL.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X