Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Treasure: Give More Helps, Please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Treasure: Give More Helps, Please!

I have a guy that I am playing on the Kabam side of the house, and there are times I would want to help people with their treasure chest digs. However, I can only help one at a time for the duration of said chest, thus those who need the help are lucked out. I can understand that only one person can help me on my digs, but there shouldn't be a limit as to how many I can help, especially on those that put out multiple chests (they spent the balens for such) for others to click on.

Is there any way we can look into this and possibly remove the limit on how many a player can help? Thanks.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

I think you have to watch out with changing this.
    The way the system is now allows all players to get the rewards for helping, if you don't put a limit on the helping attempts or put a cool down time there, you get 1 or 2 person who are going to snipe all rewards away. So how things are now are good I think, only thing you can think about is maybe lowering the cool down time, both on your dig attempts as on the helping attempts. Now you can only get the maximum attempts on a day if you do only the lowest lvl chests and play whole day, start a chest and help just after reset and then the whole day on like that.

Best to change cool down, but keep limit on it to give all players a chance on rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by williamboss View Post
      I think you have to watch out with changing this.
      The way the system is now allows all players to get the rewards for helping, if you don't put a limit on the helping attempts or put a cool down time there, you get 1 or 2 person who are going to snipe all rewards away. So how things are now are good I think, only thing you can think about is maybe lowering the cool down time, both on your dig attempts as on the helping attempts. Now you can only get the maximum attempts on a day if you do only the lowest lvl chests and play whole day, start a chest and help just after reset and then the whole day on like that.

Best to change cool down, but keep limit on it to give all players a chance on rewards.
      As far as I can tell, the rewards from any chest are multiplied by the number of hours it takes, so you get identical rewards for 8 1-hour as 1 8-hour, and maxing your attempts is much less important than using as much of the day as you can. Of course, the rewards just aren't that great, so on general principal the time it takes should be reduced across the board, but the limit on attempts does make sense to me.

Comment

The problem with the limits is there are guild members who either don't look to tag onto someone's treasure to help or just dug up too many (balen users) and not have enough members to help. Hence, why I am asking for a suggestion on increasing the limit (at the very least) one can help a guild mate (up to 3 since there are three digs).

Comment

I agree it's very difficult to get guild treasure done in smaller and lesser active guilds.
          There are simply not enough people to help out.
          The other thing is the number of actives is not always an even number. One on one means at least one would have to be helpless.
          I also agree lifting the limit without imposing a fee might let some greedy people to take rewards for others.
          Maybe they should allow two parallel help attempts per person, and allow to pay 20 balens for each extra parallel help attempt after two.
          Also, they should allow us to abort rewards and get back the attempt, which also forfeits the helper's rewards but gives back the help attempt immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            The problem with the limits is there are guild members who either don't look to tag onto someone's treasure to help or just dug up too many (balen users) and not have enough members to help. Hence, why I am asking for a suggestion on increasing the limit (at the very least) one can help a guild mate (up to 3 since there are three digs).
            Yes, I didn't think of people buying extra digs with balens - that does throw off the balance, although I don't know why anyone would waste balens on that stuff. So spending balens for an extra dig is basically stealing a dig from someone else (at least some of the time). How stupid is that?

Comment

Exactly. In the guild I am in on Kabam, we have a few balen spenders that would trigger off those extra digs, so basically throws everyone else off balance. In my own guild on the R2 side of the house, I just chain up my units in a circular loop to ensure each one is having a dig as well as having it started by the helper (I wonder whose idea was to make that in the first place as a simple dig to get started should be sufficient enough and those who willing to help just speed that dig up instead).

Even if I was spending, I would not be wasting balens for mediocre rewards. I get more EXP from plants, NM Spire, and Tormented/Purgatory than just a book (which was why I never buy books, even if starting out). I get more whips from either horses (now being replaced with deer) or from Magic Square (good team to do 17 square clearance combos each round; best source at the very moment). I get lvl 9 luck stones by doing Guild Beast and winning daily or from spire/warrior's mark chests. Daru, Kyanite, Gold from plants or winning the top ranks in CCW (for gold) or doing some events that give out gold en masse.

The only thing I see of possibly some use is the currency given out to get stuff out of that shop, and even that doesn't tickle my fancy.

Comment

Working...
              X