Advanced Guild Skill: Honor Bonus [Redundant]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Guild Skill: Honor Bonus [Redundant]

Since we're getting medallions (source of honor), I feel the advance skill that gives more honor during the imperial war is redundant. The reason for such is that each medallion gives out a fixed 500 honor per click. When we finished the battle and would get a message, it will gives us XXXX Insignia, 6/12 Medallions (6 for loss, 12 for win), and Yarama Coins. Nowhere in that message said we get honor, so basically we're just wasting away fang of fear for developing potions for that skill alone.

So was wondering if we can replace that redundant skill to something like Yarama Coin bonus instead.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Not really. I got 800 extra honor and 800 extra insignia every week, no matter win or lose.
    After each Imperial War, you could highlight the honor amount in your profile to find out how much you earned.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      Not really. I got 800 extra honor and 800 extra insignia every week, no matter win or lose.
      After each Imperial War, you could highlight the honor amount in your profile to find out how much you earned.
      I will check that out as I know I do pay attention to the end result text. Hence, why I put forth this.

Comment

you ned take a post to get honor if you dont doit or donr get fight zero honor it whas fund out of

Comment

That's the thing, I have been taking posts (even at some points where 35 were all mine) and yet haven't seen the honor notice in the final bits when it was over. I will have to check it one more time, and hopefully if things are favorable, I will be able to get a screen shot of the final note.

Comment

A Promise is a Promise. LOL. Nah, just submitting the Imperial War end message. As one can see, there is no statement of honor given. Therefore, the skill is redundant in the guild skills panel.

Comment

It shows on my servers, R2G PDT & Kabam EDT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GS.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1729348

Comment

Hey, what's your server cluster? Mine is the 610 US West R2 Games cluster (I am on 632 of that). Because maybe we've found a bug that needs attention, like "big time". Also, I've noticed your I/H Bonus is +800 whereas mine is +640 (added to 4000 Insignia win amount).

And to get to +800 will take me around 3-4 days of purchasing developing potions (no thanks to their purchase limitations) to see if that shows up on the next one, win or lose.

Comment

ive never noticed if i recieve honor from imperial wars i will ave to check this saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Hey, what's your server cluster? Mine is the 610 US West R2 Games cluster (I am on 632 of that). Because maybe we've found a bug that needs attention, like "big time". Also, I've noticed your I/H Bonus is +800 whereas mine is +640 (added to 4000 Insignia win amount).

And to get to +800 will take me around 3-4 days of purchasing developing potions (no thanks to their purchase limitations) to see if that shows up on the next one, win or lose.
                    R2Games S1, Kabam S41, Kabam S32, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      As one can see, there is no statement of honor given. Therefore, the skill is redundant in the guild skills panel.
                      I never paid attention to the statement, tbh. But I have seen the real changes of my honor. And I am sure that the advanced guild skill adds honor in Imperial War, no matter win or lose the battle. You need hell lot of honor to level up your medallion and the higher advanced guild skill is a great help in that.

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

well i checked my honor after imperial wars saturday , the world chat doesnt say u recieved honor but as i didnt do bg on saturday i checked my profile tab on the honor for that day and it said i recieved honor so it does work but doesnt state u recieve it in the system chat

Comment

yes it gives honor and even more depending on skill lvl i remember a few backs or so ... a wonder ^^ ... i normaly notice nothing ... i saw it written in yellow letters after imperial war
                          against devotion ^^

Comment

I hate that the skill was essentially nerfed since IW is once a week while guild battle was 3x a week. The skill should have been scaled up, but wartune doesn't work that way. Improving events or scaling rewards up are two things they don't do. They do secret nerfs for rewards but fixing problems? nope.

Comment

well looks like it is broken checked last night after our imperial war win on the honor section

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....25#post1582725

Comment

Working...
                              X