[Discussion] Wartune Bug discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngelSweet33 View Post
    BI HAS A BUG IN IT I WAS IN BI WITH " TOONS AND MY BOX DIDNT POP UP THEN I DIDNT HIT ON ONE TOON FOR 1 TURN THEN MY BOX DID POP UP I HOPE THIS WILL HELP ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS THE SEIM PROBLEM IN BI
    BI prize box has a mind of its own..never enter BI on a reliance that it will function with any sort of consistency. That being said, did all your alt/toons use an attempt? Normally using or not using attempt effects the timing of the prize box, since its programmed to not let players who didn't use an attempt to pick their prize before timer runs down..but using alts makes it get weird. Last time all my alts used attempt but it acted as if none of them did or didn't pop up at all. Using alts on same machine and in same dungeon for me creates a lag vs time vortex with some interesting quantum reality effects. I've seen weird stuff in battle where my alt made a decision(a manual proc that an afk wouldn't do) that i hadn't actually done it yet. I thought it was odd(and good move) so I clicked back on its tab and yeh it was the only decision i could logically make so i followed through. pretty much virtual time travel using lag bro..

besides this, I wanna put out there that I find the 2 stage party engagement system of BI to be an interesting concept that has SOME potential as an alternative co-op vs co-op force balancing step in some team based territorial events, or a fix for the issue of nerfed world bosses on mature servers.. eg after getting devotion just for entering boss cave..players must first solo fight their doppelganger/nemesis only player gets blessing buff which prevents too much exploit by heavy healers. Players get damage reward as if they fought the boss and win,lose,or draw, may then engage the wb either way..It just buys more players time to play the wb event..and maybe the nemesis can still be engaged up to 5 mins after the final blow is struck it'd be a consolation fight for latecomers that at least already entered the cave. I thought of this since:just evolving the world bosses daily based on a damage curve/lifespan timing or some other factors doesn't seem to be on the devs table for some reason.
    Last edited by R27377783; 11-11-2016, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Alot of these latest bug reports are flash player errors(whether WT poor dev is prone to cause them well yeh seems so, but flash errors nonetheless) They require patience. You may need to calm down and let the player finish loading..do nothing click on something else and come back moving toon slightly in cloud city seems to help...it could also be a hang though which means you would wait forever or until flashplayer realizes it has failed and crashes/restarts itself. Refreshing wont fix a true hang, you'll need to restart flashplayer kill the process called "plugin container" or restart browser itself. just refreshing the game tab wont fix a fp hang on my system but should speed up loading if fp ISN'T hung...however this also usually will cause all object in the game to have to reload again anyway in my experience which could take me back to square 1 of the problem if any thing goes wrong while something is loading.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelSweet33 View Post
        [S17] US East i cant open g.m page isnt working
        whenever this happens to me it means i've been disconnected and the rest of the game doesn't know it yet, or I need to restart flash player, I do this by going to task manager(ctrl-alt-delete on my system) and killing the process called "plugin container"(firefox). simple refresh can work if its just a load error but i assume you already tried that.

Comment

bi is buged agen...

Comment

The Bug to end all bugs!

It seems that R2 has a new policy

They are closing all open tickets.
            they have removed all access to the ticket history page
            they are not answering or even acknowledging emails

and they just are not fixing any player reported bugs!

For all the required info for posting here see: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-Whips-(Again!!)
            Originally reported 8/27/2016, this issue is now more than 100 days old and to the best of my knowledge has yet to be addressed

We were asked to be patient.
            "OCT 27, 2016 | 02:44AM CEST
            R2 Alwyn replied:

Hello ZardOZ,

First of all we want to apologize for any inconvenience this problem had caused you and for the huge delay in resolving this matter.
            We know its a bit frustrating but this matter has been re-forwarded to our higher department but until now we haven’t receive an update about your concern.
            We hate to keep you waiting but as we have said in our previous replies, as much as we want all issues to be handled on time,
            we cant do that as there are many other reports and matters to be fixed and unfortunately, one of those issues is your concern.
            We know its very disappointing to ask additional time to wait for resolution, but we have to"

SO I was patient and waited and did not annoy them every few days
            And the result after 2 weeks and 1 day of Not bugging them:

"Greetings Champion Mike Lukacs,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself,
            or you've found a solution on your own.
            As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved.
            If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games,
            don't worry there is a simple solution.
            You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail,
            and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves
            Case Notification for #578125

Unable To Use Mount Whips (Again!!)
            Status: Resolved Priority: 9 Group: General Agent: R2 Alwyn

So I tried to reply to the email:
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Nice to know that after 3 months of telling us to be patient you decided to not do anything about this egregious bug
            because we agreed to be patient and stop annoying you!

THIS BUG IS S T I L L NOT FIXED!!!!!

IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 100 DAYS SINCE THIS WAS REPORTED

100 DAYS IN WHICH THE MOUNTS SYSTEM HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR YOUR MAJOR CASH CUSTOMERS

100 DAYS DURING WHICH TIME I HAVE ACCUMULATED MORE THAN 1/2 A MILLION MTWHIPS THAT CAN NOT BE USED
            SO MANY THAT AM ENTIRE PAGE OF MY INVENTORY IS CLOGGED WITH THEM!

100 DAYS IN WHICH WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY TRAINING EVENTS
            100 DAYS OF OUR CHARACTERS GROWING RELATIVELY WEAKER THAN OUR COMPETITORS UNTIL WE NOW HAVE NO HOPE OF WINNING ANY GAME CONTESTS.

I ORIGINALLY PLEADED WITH YOU TO GET SOME DEVELOPER TO FIX THIS BEFORE THEY BECAME EMBROILED IN THE PROBLEMS
            THAT WOULD BE CAUSED BY THE UPCOMING PATCH 6.2
            NOW I AM ASKING THE SAME PRE PATCH 6.3 !!!!

HOW INSANE CAN YOU BE TO IMAGINE THAT BROKEN THINGS JUST FIX THEMSELVES IF YOU IGNORE THEM LONG ENOUGH!

I GET THE MESSAGE!

I WILL NOT BE QUIET AGAIN!
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT MY EMAIL HAS NOT BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED OR REPLIED TO
            AND THE TICKET HISTORY PAGE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
            LINKS TO IT NOW JUST DUMP YOU BACK INTO THE PROBLEMS FAQ PAGE.

IT APPEARS THAT THERE IS NOW NO WAY TO REPORT A PROBLEM! R2 HASJUST PLUGGEDITS EARS ANDSTOPPED LISTENING TO ITS CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Lukacs ZardOZ on R2Games server 364 (CrimsonPeak) aka FMK aka [removed] (old defunct email that R2 refuses to change)
            (working current email)= [removed]
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-14-2016, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Toon name issue

After patch 6.3 was introduced we have no longer been able to use alt symbols in character name, can you fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin19900 View Post
                After patch 6.3 was introduced we have no longer been able to use alt symbols in character name, can you fix this?
                I hope it sticks. People with names made entirely out of ASCII characters are ridiculous. If you need the occasional ä or Õ sure, but stars and boxes and unintelligible symbols? Good riddance.
                S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                  I hope it sticks. People with names made entirely out of ASCII characters are ridiculous. If you need the occasional ä or Õ sure, but stars and boxes and unintelligible symbols? Good riddance.
                  I am one with a needed space for a unique name and am unhappy that I cannot do so that I wasted for a rename card that is sitting in invo on another server just because I refuse to put numbers or bunched up letters to make a name. It wasn't even broken to begin with.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

after instaling windows update tonight loading the game isn't posible anymore.
                    Is this the same loading fail like a few years ago when adobe flash security protocols block flash player again?

P.S. loading stops at 49%

(KB3209498): Beveiligingsupdate voor Adobe Flash Player voor Windows 10 Version 1607 voor x64-systemen

this update clashes with the miniclient

regards see below
                    Last edited by Alabama1973; 12-17-2016, 11:39 PM.
                    alabama

archer

multiple servers
                    mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      I am one with a needed space for a unique name and am unhappy that I cannot do so that I wasted for a rename card that is sitting in invo on another server just because I refuse to put numbers or bunched up letters to make a name. It wasn't even broken to begin with.

It is broke!! But I'm glad you like to think people make up lies about bugs, ever think maybe someone just wanted to put a religious symbol in their name? But your probably an atheist Right? And people should be able to do what they want with their toon, Given tho R224070026 was right "People with names made entirely out of ASCII characters are ridiculous. If you need the occasional ä or Õ sure, but stars and boxes and unintelligible symbols? Good riddance." but hey I just wanted a cross man. - John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by benjamin19900 View Post
                        It is broke!! But I'm glad you like to think people make up lies about bugs, ever think maybe someone just wanted to put a religious symbol in their name? But your probably an atheist Right? And people should be able to do what they want with their toon, Given tho R224070026 was right "People with names made entirely out of ASCII characters are ridiculous. If you need the occasional ä or Õ sure, but stars and boxes and unintelligible symbols? Good riddance." but hey I just wanted a cross man. - John 3:16
                        So now you can tell them that you didn't get to put in a cross because of their stupid "fix". All I ever wanted was to put a space in a name like I had been doing for the last 2 years that sets me different from the rest. I won't get that, now will I? LOL.

You know, this reminds me of this Trippin' the Rift (Love and Darth) where Chode was talking to himself (the player) because he thought the ship's computer was recording his journey. The engineer (the developers) told him it was broken. So then he asked the engineer what he was fixing all this time, and the engineer replied "the trans-digital freon converter"; "and what does that do?" he asks yet again, so the engineer replied "it makes ice cubes".

"With all this busted c*expletive* (lag, nerfed events, bugs, disconnects, etc.) on this ship (Wartune), you start with the f*expletive*in' ice maker (character naming schema)?" The naming thing was not even broken (it is now thanks to the limit) in the first place. It wasn't mentioned in the notes and I just wasted for a rename card because I wanted to rename my character on a server I was using for a test when new patches come out in using a space in a name. Had I known they will do this (as in, they put it out there in saying they will do something of the sort, I would not wasted for a card.

And as you said, people should be able to do what they want with their toon, including being able to customize their name. I will agree with you there.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Spire NM bug..
                          Was in Spire NM with my attempt refresh and was in CC.. Lost my attempt... never happened before when I refreshed in there . Yet today I got wacked back in to cc.. :/
                          Ivory Palace, s(407)
                          Last edited by Turbain; 12-19-2016, 08:23 PM.
                          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

The devotion check in event is bugged on R2 server S688. Many of us are receiving a message stating that 45 devotion is required to check in even though we have 45 devotion or more.

Comment

Originally posted by R2118857941 View Post
                              You can not enter play in Imperial War
                              Originally posted by R23313935 View Post
                              Name; Kevincool
                              Server: 616 Twilight Tower
                              Platform: R2
                              Issue: Currently unable to enter Imperial War.
                              These have been forwarded to the team that can help.
                              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                              Browser Game Support

Comment

**** this game an your ******** lag *** fest ...peace out...

Comment

Working...
                                X