No announcement yet.

[Discussion] Wartune Bug discussion thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hence why the devs at 7Road/Proficient City do not really care. There's been a backlog of performance issues and game play breakers that were addressed that have yet to see a resolve. Some of these forums have seen some tense situations where people were calling those who parked a Frigga something you would probably find mostly at urban dictionary. As long as there are people who still spend for a POS of a game, the issues won't get fixed (well, the bigger ones that is as it seems like they only concentrate on the smaller, not so important items and "pretty junk").
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Got same stuck at 43%. This in Opera.
      But works in Firefox.
      Last edited by daft48eddiex; 03-02-2017, 09:43 AM.

Comment

wartune has always been bugged never has a game with so many bugs been able to get people to keep cashing and for what so you can spend 8 hours a day to get little rewards it has become a game of clicking it has become more tiresome than playing tiddly winks .but we have all kept playing thinking it will get better but the truth is it getting worse . r2 don't listen to the players so why should we support this game any longer ty bye

Comment

Originally posted by Xme.Elisha View Post
          name: Xme(C)
          Server r2Games : S1

BUG : trying to enter new game patch 6.5 >> Clearance >>> loading stuck

[ATTACH=CONFIG]172471[/ATTACH]

..stuck loading no mater how many times refresh my browser .....can´t click anything..... nice new game ( with bug )
          hoursss later it is still the same screen ...so i can´t play the game !!! not kicked from new "CLEARANCE" game ...cant do anything cant click anything !!! WTH !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xme.Elisha View Post
            hoursss later it is still the same screen ...so i can´t play the game !!! not kicked from new "CLEARANCE" game ...cant do anything cant click anything !!! WTH !!!!
            They are working on it.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Dove in a test character and............ YOU BROKE THE FARM!!! We have to leave our residence if we want to tend to others' farms/pastures when we have a bonfire going. The old way was better because you can do all that without leaving your homestead during the bonfire! Some optimization.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Dove in a test character and............ YOU BROKE THE FARM!!! We have to leave our residence if we want to tend to others' farms/pastures when we have a bonfire going. The old way was better because you can do all that without leaving your homestead during the bonfire! Some optimization.
                didnt you know the word optimization means nerf according to r2 lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  didnt you know the word optimization means nerf according to r2 lmao
                  I was trying to say that in my best Bobcat Goldthwait (Zed, Police Academy 2/3/4) voice LOL

Comment

THANK THE ALMIGHTY THERE ARE TEST SERVERS TO WORK OUT ALL THE BUGS!!!! or else we would be stuck with a laggy, buggy, unplayable game. cant have that

Comment

Originally posted by aliceRe View Post
                      THANK THE ALMIGHTY THERE ARE TEST SERVERS TO WORK OUT ALL THE BUGS!!!! or else we would be stuck with a laggy, buggy, unplayable game. cant have that
                      We're still going to be stuck with a laggy, buggy, and unplayable game as they (the devs) do not read any of this, let alone heed to any important priorities.

Comment

ok after patch i think that the time portal has bugs in it, i own 2 characters, 1 gets reset and the other doesn't, and the hp on a friends doesn't stay when he dies it gets reset, but on my toon it stays the same and dose not reset and lets me kill the monster in death zone. can you explain this? is it a bug?

Comment

GIVE US MONEY AND YOU GET NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! file a ticket with a screen shot and we will ignore you....eventually you will go away. this is r2/wartune thinking. anyone that has ever filed at ticket realizes this basic fact

Comment

arcane power titan skills are bug or something ?

arcane power as its says : removes cooldown for the next active skills
                            but many times are not remove the cooldown like it says sometimes work but many times fail i dont know if that happend only with me or with some other ppl
                            in titan temple are 75% fail with me

Comment

this is such a usefull thing to make it sticky .. the outtake of replys to something that is in an other thread ..

Comment

Okay, here's where I have an issue on:
                                • Many people posted their bugs they've found because they did not say to themselves "today is the day I will find a bug"; these anomalies happen for a reason that is beyond their control that they needed support to fix.
                                • Most of the bugs reported haven't gotten much discussion because either people are just lucky it didn't happen to them or just don't care to repeat themselves or what other people have experienced.
                                • The number of bug reports generated dropped significantly after people got tired of the maintenance announcements of bugs that were never made known to everyone, that were never written by anyone in any place within R2, and of the minuscule "translation" errors that are somewhat important than fixing the sprite issues and/or tremendous lag that each patch brings with it.
                                I am betting dollars to pesos that what's being said in this will not be forwarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X