how do you edit your profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you edit your profile

i am trying to change my profile name to something else but i cant seem to find where i can edit that part since i dont want it to display my real name .

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
    i am trying to change my profile name to something else but i cant seem to find where i can edit that part since i dont want it to display my real name .
    You're not able to do that, sorry. The forum is linked to your r2games player information.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      You're not able to do that, sorry. The forum is linked to your r2games player information.
      if the player wishes to change it, there is an option with in the profile to modify the name that appears on the forum

Click image for larger version

Name:	modify.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	1729359

Comment

That only changes the name you see on your profile, but does not change what's displayed anywhere else.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You can only change your name on your profile page at the R2 Games main site. However, if you use the forum, the name it was saved prior to the forum (for first time use) will be the name you will be using. I had an alt that I haven't broke out of the box for posting because I was getting raves on this one, but managed to changed the default name prior to using the forums with the newer name in place (again, the change is only good if you haven't used the forums yet, else it will just save that name to the account for the rest of the time its active).
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X