Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lvl4 crystaloids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl4 crystaloids

is there any other way to get them other than killing mini boss in GOD/N and Tarrtaon/N ?
    solo campaign MIGHT give it sometimes ... but its seem like could only get 6 lvl4 crystaloid each day now , 100 days = 600 crystaloid ... whew

dont want answer if need to use balens to get it :P
    for example buy in market xD
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

they show up for 20 balens in market every once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
      they show up for 20 balens in market every once in a while
      grrr , told u i dont want balen answer
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

Sorry but it is the only answer....

Comment

from box reward,but i has ended...may be next event will get the crystaloid.

but what for? i think pvp 55 set is the best.

and i am sure r2 will lowered the cost crystaloid on next patch or maintenance.just be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
            from box reward,but i has ended...may be next event will get the crystaloid.

but what for? i think pvp 55 set is the best.

and i am sure r2 will lowered the cost crystaloid on next patch or maintenance.just be patient.
            yes i hope they lower it to 150 or so , hope its come true ...
            50 set is better but in solo duel arena , its seem mage AI with legend seem is uber dumb ... hard for other mage to get us , but against knight and archer :S
            what im sure is i will have fun with 50 legend set in BG,GB and DUNGEON :P

thnx for the answer , make me feel a lil glad ^////^
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
              Sorry but it is the only answer....

seem so , i dont think or know of any other way to get it too without balens :/
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

yeah best set for mage is legend set but i think you just need it in PVE , but in PVP you need arena set , hehe! Anyway , you are a tough guy , and you will surely switch if situation need it.. =)

Comment

dunno yet :/
                  thats why i wanna try it out , at least once ... but if legend set no good in arena solo , imma just use it in dungeon and group arena :P
                  so i got no regret on getting it at least :P
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

If you are support type mage , you can use it i think in Multiplayer Dungeon and Party Arena.. But i think its not advisable for DPS type mage because still -def option is the best again PVP.. But im sure its worth it having 2 set.. Legendary Set and Arena Set..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                      If you are support type mage , you can use it i think in Multiplayer Dungeon and Party Arena.. But i think its not advisable for DPS type mage because still -def option is the best again PVP.. But im sure its worth it having 2 set.. Legendary Set and Arena Set..
                      Sorry guys but you are wrong, seems ppl always forget legend uses the next tier in attributtes, that means 50 legend uses lvl 60 attributtes, that if you have 8 parts is great difference, ofc you have to refine it properly.
                      Not to mention 50 pve will be slightly better enchanted then pvp 55 one, oh and the extra socket, yes 4 extra sockets is big difference too.
                      If you think that 2k def reduction will be better than this, well dont forget the 300 more dmg in pve too, even lower than this helps too.
                      You really think that 55 pvp, or 45 or 35 wich are waaaaaaaay easier to obtain than legendary pve one are better? They are not, not even for pvp. Other thing is that if you have the patience to farm the legendary set ofc.

Oh and the 30 start rage, with the defence taht pve set provides and the 10 rage per move you will own pretty good with delphics and thunderers.
                      Not to mention you will have really hard time to farm nm mode in 60 instances for the legendary shards to upgrade the jewels if you go with the 55 pvp set, mages in pvp set at nm mode are huge fail unless they are op or quite casher.

Still pvp set is quite good alternative as a cheap way to be closer to ppl in legendary, but thats it, closer, not better.

Sorry for deviating the thread Nassy, seems we can just farm for them and wait new patch brings up a craft reduction.

Shirokane lvl 65 knight s1 Havoc
                      Last edited by shirokane; 12-11-2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post

i try out without -1500 def , seems like pve legend weapon lvl50 give higher damage :P
                        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                          Sorry guys but you are wrong, seems ppl always forget legend uses the next tier in attributtes, that means 50 legend uses lvl 60 attributtes, that if you have 8 parts is great difference, ofc you have to refine it properly.
                          Not to mention 50 pve will be slightly better enchanted then pvp 55 one, oh and the extra socket, yes 4 extra sockets is big difference too.
                          If you think that 2k def reduction will be better than this, well dont forget the 300 more dmg in pve too, even lower than this helps too.
                          You really think that 55 pvp, or 45 or 35 wich are waaaaaaaay easier to obtain than legendary pve one are better? They are not, not even for pvp. Other thing is that if you have the patience to farm the legendary set ofc.

Oh and the 30 start rage, with the defence taht pve set provides and the 10 rage per move you will own pretty good with delphics and thunderers.
                          Not to mention you will have really hard time to farm nm mode in 60 instances for the legendary shards to upgrade the jewels if you go with the 55 pvp set, mages in pvp set at nm mode are huge fail unless they are op or quite casher.

Still pvp set is quite good alternative as a cheap way to be closer to ppl in legendary, but thats it, closer, not better.

Sorry for deviating the thread Nassy, seems we can just farm for them and wait new patch brings up a craft reduction.

Shirokane lvl 65 knight s1 Havoc
                          just gimme ur crystaloids , problem solved xD
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

nevahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

pweaseeeeeeeeeee !!!!
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

Working...
                              X