Secret Chamber monsters disappearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Chamber monsters disappearing

Do these secret chamber monsters have a refresh time? I have not seen anything mentioned about that anywhere. Reason I ask is found a sc monster, asked for a party to kill it and before we was able to attack, it disappeared and didn't see anyone else around or attacking it. This has happened twice now.

Can these monsters just disappear or refresh randomly?

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Do these secret chamber monsters have a refresh time? I have not seen anything mentioned about that anywhere. Reason I ask is found a sc monster, asked for a party to kill it and before we was able to attack, it disappeared and didn't see anyone else around or attacking it. This has happened twice now.

Can these monsters just disappear or refresh randomly?
    I was going to test this today, but did you notice if it possibly refreshed with the wilds monster refresh, when they disappear and respawn elsewhere in the map.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      I was going to test this today, but did you notice if it possibly refreshed with the wilds monster refresh, when they disappear and respawn elsewhere in the map.
      No it did not refresh with the other wilds monsters, it happened at an odd time. It also just did not respawn to a different area as the sc boss count went down when it happened.

This has happened 3 times now, 2 times on the same day.

Comment

I've only done about 1 or 2 of the SC Bosses when they came out, so really can't say if they disappear or refresh. It won't show that a team kill it (maybe to cut down on the spammage) on chat, but I can tell if the numbers are the same, increased, or decreased with each hour I take a visit in the wilds.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          I've only done about 1 or 2 of the SC Bosses when they came out, so really can't say if they disappear or refresh. It won't show that a team kill it (maybe to cut down on the spammage) on chat, but I can tell if the numbers are the same, increased, or decreased with each hour I take a visit in the wilds.
          I was standing right next to the sc boss when it just disappeared each time and no one else was near it.

Comment

Are secret bosses shared across maps? Maybe someone killed it in another map if so. They're too rare on my server for me to test them.

Comment

If that's possible MFP, then we will have one of the biggest collisions/conflicts in the game where people will start a fire onto others just because "their" SCM was "stolen" from them.

Comment

in my opinion they are moving, they dont stay in one place. they move at random times has nothing to do with monster resets, we had one move about three inches and respawned as a different one

Comment

That goes with seeing people in the field you are in that belong in other places (you're in Autaric Plains and you see someone but they are from Erandel).

Comment

Please can someone post a screenshot of a SC monster so we know what to look out for? Would be AWESOME thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hecuba View Post
                      Please can someone post a screenshot of a SC monster so we know what to look out for? Would be AWESOME thanks
                      SC Monster Are All different kinds of recognisable mobs on the map. The higher the level the higher the rewards(i think since ive only ever hit one, on patch day of release), From Sand Worms to lv80 light/dark mobs ect. They are just renamed as "Secret Chamber'.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-26-2017, 05:29 AM.
                      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Working...
                      X