Battleground Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground Feedback

In Wartune it would be great and more fair if the resource officer in battlegrounds can't be hit or killed. Little players with low battle rating rely on carting and can't do that when players kill the resource officer. Some players are mean and spend all battleground at the opposite spawn killing officer over and over to stop small players carting this is mean and really unfair and results in players being kicked from battleground because they can't submit their cart. Some players who attack the resource officer have such high battle rating they know they can't be killed and carry on doing it for spite. In future please consider making the resource officer unable to be hit so players can cart without fear of it being continuously destroyed. Thank you.

Seems like Wartune thread, moving you there from LoA section.

Comment

Originally posted by Tins25 View Post
      In Wartune it would be great and more fair if the resource officer in battlegrounds can't be hit or killed. Little players with low battle rating rely on carting and can't do that when players kill the resource officer. Some players are mean and spend all battleground at the opposite spawn killing officer over and over to stop small players carting this is mean and really unfair and results in players being kicked from battleground because they can't submit their cart. Some players who attack the resource officer have such high battle rating they know they can't be killed and carry on doing it for spite. In future please consider making the resource officer unable to be hit so players can cart without fear of it being continuously destroyed. Thank you.
      i dont think they will consider this the big br mutants like to spawn kill and to stop low ppl carting by killing officer so they get kicked from bg its always been like this your better trying to find out a best time that their isnt too many br mutants in bg

Comment

Hey wait a minute, it's twilight zone battlegrounds. So you got a bright side : officer with white wings, white knights ... Representing day time and a dark side : black wings officer, black knights ... Representing night time.
        And twilight is when day/night (collide?) or oppose each others.

Why don't add a dragon -but a lazy one let me explain- on each side :

If a camper, a player which spend most of his/her time on the opposing stairs waiting for weak players OR chain kills the officer do one of those many times ( 3 or 5 times )
        then an other officer spawn ( the dragon or anything else griffon, manticore etc..)
        will spawn and try to attack that players.

So the weak players can exit their camp, the officer is safe for a while. AND the players that seek for challenge only on opposite stairs -the most close of opponent respawn point -will a big surprise.

OR second option : A bigger safe zone to exit camp, including the officer in it.

Why ? Because the officer don't give points, dryads advancement or any rewards. It just kill the game to kill it.

Attack other mobs, you got goblins, knights and I don't know ... other players in this pvp lair for example.

Comment

Oh you know the big babies (I mean those Cliffords) are going to cry that they cannot kill the Resource Officer or get the easy kills. The better solution is to split off the battlegrounds like they did before (players with Euds in one, players without Euds in another; remember that one?) but this time break it into players who have not gotten Class Advancement yet in their own, players who have CA but not Knighthood in another, and players who have KH/Titans in another. With 19+ platforms merging into cross server based events, that excuse "there's not enough players to go around" isn't going to fly anymore.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Exactly there is no need to kill it whatsoever but some do it purely for spite because they're horrible people makes me so mad

Comment

I just go in at the last minute and sit
              in the spawn,no point in going out when
              you don't cash so can't win.

Comment

Working...
              X