New Defaults for Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Defaults for Wartune

As performance problems go unfixed by the developers, I would like to suggest some new defaults if we are going to clear our caches each time we want to play... for this, we would like to have the sound/music off as the new default. Mainly, because I don't think enough people care for the music the game has that they would go and turn it off anyways; also it will make loading a bit faster since music/sound uses data to load and play (as in stream because it's not stored on our computers). This way, people can clear their caches at any time without having to go back and re-set them each time they do.

Another thing I would like to see as a default is last known position in Cloud City when a player signs off. This could be tied to a database in the same fashion as a player's castle in the wilds map. I personally do not like Swirlsville staring me in the face each time I want to get in if I am at in the industrial area; and right now, it seems to be bugged because I could go into my homestead and it would save, but now it looks like it doesn't do it half of the time.

So, if we get the first one done, it will save us time in doing so.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

I would also like to suggest changing the default "outland" chat box when entering the outlands, even after changing the chat box to a different one it changes it back to the "outland" after each battle like in OC or titan temple. This is really frustrating especially when trying to multitask chatting with your guild while fighting

Comment

Also, with the recent change of new events such as Magic Square, etc requiring higher resolution to see the full screen of options/menu.

R2 needs consistency.

Comment

there are no in game problems! everything works perfectly! the problem is on your end! we are not at fault! you are just ....do you see a pattern? I will recharge again when the basic issues get resolved

Comment

there are no in game problems! everything works perfectly!
          I wonder how much "cheese" are they giving you to nibble on for that statement.

R2 needs consistency.
          That they do. However, they need to figure out the average usage of equipment so they can really configure and design around such parameters. If a person has a larger resolution than the minimum, they will have a lot of room (or a smaller game screen due to the maximum limits). If a person has a lower resolution (like 800x600) than what it calls for, they can go to 1024x800 as it will make the text on the desktop slightly smaller but the desktop displayed a bit larger. Currently (and I am clocking this with my module creations and configurations), minimal resolution needed to view all objects (without scroll bars added in a windowed environment) is around 1480x1070. Docked onto the HDMI/HDTV (1080p) I can fit 5 of said resolution with a literal 3 inch of spare space from each one to the next with about 5 inches left for the bottom of my desktop. However, when undocked (at max resolution) one of those windows almost fill side to side with the bottom of said app breaking through the bottom of my screen; Thankfully there is the maximize button that somehow changes the ratio of the game screen to match the full screen of the device (which still leaves room for error and object bunch ups).

I would also like to suggest changing the default "outland" chat box when entering the outlands, even after changing the chat box to a different one it changes it back to the "outland" after each battle like in OC or titan temple. This is really frustrating especially when trying to multitask chatting with your guild while fighting
          That's always frustrating enough, especially when I had to switch between tabs during a PG and it kicks onto the Outlands Tab. In fact, I am hoping they will revamp the entire filtering process as what is the point of having redundant buttons to filter for when nearly all traffic (system mostly, followed by world chat) can be seen through other tabs like guild chat (which should be reserved for guild chat traffic only) and party chat (which also should be reserved for party chat traffic). I am also for having a chat off button and/or a way of just closing out the chat and/or having settings to turn on/off features we want when it comes to chat.

Comment

Great ideas, I have a post that I've been working on giving suggestions of things to add to wartune. I'm currently at 30. I'm not sure when I'll post it, but a "chat settings" button sounds great, and have it include things like that "chat off" button you suggested.

Comment

You can post it at any time. I am going to check through my past suggestions (might take a while) and make a list of those that I will re-iterate on, hoping the devs will take a read and/or listen.

Personally, I like the chat off button (or a close chat button) for two things: 1. to be able to move around that tricky area during arch digs/speed clearance (seriously, like who puts an object that almost clips a chat box anyways) and 2. to turn off drama (90% of the players from the games I used to play found this to be their main reason in having such) that happens in chat.

Comment

Working...
              X