Views:	1
Size:	461.5 KB
ID:	1790678
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eudmon all.jpg
Size:	487.5 KB
ID:	1790705

yup that right 3 lvl 6 skill 2 lvl 7 n 1 lvl 8.
    What can I say
    Pure skillllllllllllllll
    Last edited by R23046774; 03-31-2017, 07:08 PM.

Good job neo
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

goil congatz ^^
      against devotion ^^

Comment

74x Windrangers owned ?? patk sylph on ur matk main eudie, and patlk on ur matk sub eudie , only lv10 main eusdie but lv 8 skills. Dosnt seem 100% ligit to me sry..
        DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
          74x Windrangers owned ?? patk sylph on ur matk main eudie, and patlk on ur matk sub eudie , only lv10 main eusdie but lv 8 skills. Dosnt seem 100% ligit to me sry..
          obivous ur a noob lol having lvl 10 eud doesnt mean i cant haev lvl 8 skill lol. i dont want to upgrade to lvl 11.
          i have 4 lvl 10 eudmon.
          wat wrong with having patl syph onmy matk eudmon it give my eudmon patk defense resist doh

Comment

Originally posted by R23046774 View Post
            i dont want to upgrade to lvl 11.
            i have 4 lvl 10 eudmon.
            wat wrong with having patl syph onmy matk eudmon it give my eudmon patk defense resist doh
            I did not say you could not have lv8 skills on a lv 10 eudie, It's just suspicious that its not a lv11-12 for the length of time u've playing. But you don't what a lv11-12 main eudie ? Even if you'd cashed for and eudie patrol hunted for eudie skill scrolls you'd have blood of Z coming out of your ears to easily upgrade to lv11-12..Not upgrading your main to have just another lv10 eudie is, how did you say it, Noob, no ?As for patk sylph on matk eudie. your logic is the same as when i see people with 1m pdef, but still carry pdef astral, Its pretty usleess for a couple k deff when your hp hits a certain point. (for non-evolved astral ppl carriers)(Only added for br sometimes). Since your main eudie is a mage and takes its heal % from its matk, and u have patk buff from sylph=weaker heals. Why have a mage if its not fit for purpose with weak heals ?
            **Besides 'IF' The screenshot you provided was 'ligit', You would have a MAX of 5x windrangers, But having 74x in your ss laughable., So why would i believe you have lv8 skills if you have an illegitimate amount of 74x windrangers, When you can only have max 5x eudies of one class ? After the new eudie system came out, Its was not possible to have that amount your showing bc r2 made sure of it.
            DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
              I did not say you could not have lv8 skills on a lv 10 eudie, It's just suspicious that its not a lv11-12 for the length of time u've playing. But you don't what a lv11-12 main eudie ? Even if you'd cashed for and eudie patrol hunted for eudie skill scrolls you'd have blood of Z coming out of your ears to easily upgrade to lv11-12..Not upgrading your main to have just another lv10 eudie is, how did you say it, Noob, no ?As for patk sylph on matk eudie. your logic is the same as when i see people with 1m pdef, but still carry pdef astral, Its pretty usleess for a couple k deff when your hp hits a certain point. (for non-evolved astral ppl carriers)(Only added for br sometimes). Since your main eudie is a mage and takes its heal % from its matk, and u have patk buff from sylph=weaker heals. Why have a mage if its not fit for purpose with weak heals ?
              **Besides 'IF' The screenshot you provided was 'ligit', You would have a MAX of 5x windrangers, But having 74x in your ss laughable., So why would i believe you have lv8 skills if you have an illegitimate amount of 74x windrangers, When you can only have max 5x eudies of one class ? After the new eudie system came out, Its was not possible to have that amount your showing bc r2 made sure of it.

Like i said ur a noob at this game. before patch 6.3. I had a 115 pages of eudmon after patch it carries over doh. Also read i say 100% no cashing which mean i havent spend a dime on this game. n i dont use my oracle for heal i use it for buff.
              can some1 explain to this person why i have 74 ranger. maybe r2 can lol. i have 9k blood zeus in my inventory which i dont wanna upgrade yet. As for the syphl obvious u dont know what the use of it when attaching patlk n matlk to the eudmon does to it.

some1 explain to the guy on top why i have 74 wr.

and for for info. oracle wont be my main so why would i make him lvl 11.
              blood demon will be my main but it is weak right now so i wont be using it yet.

why wouldnt it be normal to not have a lvl 11 or 12 if u dont at cash. i wanna see u do everything manuallly without vip or anything which i do all myself. it takes skill to do these.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-01-2017, 10:38 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Name:	lvl 8 skill.jpg
Size:	664.7 KB
ID:	1729490

I am the god of no cashing . Pure skill another lvl 8

Comment

Good job!

WoW Classic is a version of the hugely popular MMORPG World of Warcraft in which you can play the game in it's original state - before the release of WoW's first expansion set in 2007: The Burning Crusade. You need wow classic gold in wow.The following year another expansion set, Wrath of the Lich King, arrived. Since then, five expansions have been released at two year intervals; Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and finally, Battle of Azeroth in 2018.
                  Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23046774 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]173570[/ATTACH]

I am the god of no cashing . Pure skill another lvl 8
                    liar u cashed do u know why u ave 10 vip coins u only get vip coins from login vip bonus so u must of paid for vip at some point in ur game to get these

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      liar u cashed do u know why u ave 10 vip coins u only get vip coins from login vip bonus so u must of paid for vip at some point in ur game to get these

Name:	wartune invent.jpg
Size:	464.4 KB
ID:	1729495

how long have u play this game? it ok i forgive u for not knowing anything..
                      The game give every 1 who play vip coin but u cant use it if u dont have vip.
                      oh btw there a thing ca free vip 1hr card 7 days n 30 days on event.

Comment

Originally posted by neobahamutt View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]173582[/ATTACH]

how long have u play this game? it ok i forgive u for not knowing anything..
                        The game give every 1 who play vip coin but u cant use it if u dont have vip.
                        oh btw there a thing ca free vip 1hr card 7 days n 30 days on event.
                        free 30 days vip card where u get those from cuz been ere 4 years and never recieved a free 30 day vip card from any such events ive seen 1 day and 7 days from events only when r2 are generous but the only time ive seen vip cards of 30 days is when u buy them in the shop

show me the event that r2 gave free 30 day vip cards then i believe u that ur a 100% free player
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 04-08-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

free 30 days vip card where u get those from cuz been ere 4 years and never recieved a free 30 day vip card from any such events ive seen 1 day and 7 days from events only when r2 are generous but the only time ive seen vip cards of 30 days is when u buy them in the shop

show me the event that r2 gave free 30 day vip cards then i believe u that ur a 100% free player
                          I assume you are an adult person and will apologize mister neobahamut for false accusations about him cashing.

Name:	111.bmp
Size:	619.7 KB
ID:	1729505

Comment

only R2 players get those. we Kabam players have nothing. lol

Comment

Working...
                            X