Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Chi getting less and less....

the genius plan
    they introduced the fusion chi as an alternate easier to get, than 60bb for non cashers to get a merged sylph.
    after learning about this alot of who saved their bb, felt they can use them somewhere else since with the chi's its no longer needed.
    now they replaced chi from the server rave reward.
    recently removed the "10" chi from the exchange event.
    if things stayed this way free players will get a merged slyph maybe after 4-6 months that if they still keeping chi on the daily rave devotion rewards.
    with no bb to get one , and no way in doing a decent time portal run or doing the new mpd without being carried .
    well done developers.

why do you play if you dont bother to work for get things free so many players who keep complain about it toke me crazy long to get meged sylph and you not even play 2 uears talk like it is you dam right to has merged sylph.

Comment

While I took notice of the swap that was made (last Rave Event had Fusion Chi as part of the Server wide Rewards) for this month's Rave Event, it's not the end of the world. Most people should have gotten around 300+ Fusion Chi from last month, so that means you get to find around 700 more to get a Fusion Spirit and get a merged sylph. I know it's a lot of work considering that most daily stuff is spread out thin (thus making it like a job; gosh, I wish I was paid for doing this) to get the max devotion (200 for the Rave Event, kids) but if I did it with my guys, I am sure someone that has 1 or 2 can do it faster. I am almost halfway there (dammit, they should be handing out adv. mahra/adv. sep with this as well, LOL) so it will take me about those 6 months (or less, considering I do have a life outside this game) to get an entire fleet of merged sylphs (ooh, can we have other "crazy" flavors of sylph? like dark and electro for instance?).

Again, it's not the end of the world. Just be glad you aren't one of the ones that spent 60k Balens/Bound Balens for one.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

remember the good ol' days....spend 1 month to upgrade your weapon. SORRY SNOWFLAKE, LIFE AIN'T FAIR. some things just take time and patience.

Comment

yes i agrede on bad for them who juse 60k balen or bound balens i know alot who work hard clear every spot in dim to find balens mine and do cq to get balens go pick up tatto giftes, and so on to many now dont want to work on get things,
          but i am also from the time ther we dide keys in demon temple, ther nerf narrandera so you dont ned changes resist to clear it, now team wgit avage 1mil bt can clear it whit not changes resist, i woild realy love if ther add new mp who whas hard, and not like last mp ther most can solo it.

Comment

To all who think this is a complaining post about how much time it would take to get enough chi to unlock a two year old game feature , well ...its not.
            the point of this thread is ,how they made chi's look somewhat get-able then nerfing all the chi rewards.
            So this is not the place for you to complain how we worke so little to get a merged sylph , go ahead and make another thread and complain all you like
            how its easy getting things for free in wartune nowadays.
            and make sure you tell us all about the years you spent roaming the dims to get 1 or 2 bb mines and your other great choices in life you have made.

Comment

i finaly saved 60k bb for a merged slyph now iave a freya (yay jumps for joy) i dont care if the fusion chi is rare to non existant in the drops or exchanges i will save what is given if it takes 1 year or 2 years for next merged slyph i be happy with that im not complaining lol

but needs more adv mahra in these rewards lol

Comment

dobelt post
                Last edited by kanusti; 03-31-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  i finaly saved 60k bb for a merged slyph now iave a freya (yay jumps for joy) i dont care if the fusion chi is rare to non existant in the drops or exchanges i will save what is given if it takes 1 year or 2 years for next merged slyph i be happy with that im not complaining lol

but needs more adv mahra in these rewards lol
                  adv mahra/sep from hst hope pkayers help on you serv to kill a last first 3 boss, but would be nices if ther add adv mahra like ther has whit adv sep in hot events and not only for wast balens on upgrade adv mahra.
                  Last edited by kanusti; 03-31-2017, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdAljatlawee View Post
                    To all who think this is a complaining post about how much time it would take to get enough chi to unlock a two year old game feature , well ...its not.
                    the point of this thread is ,how they made chi's look somewhat get-able then nerfing all the chi rewards.
                    So this is not the place for you to complain how we worke so little to get a merged sylph , go ahead and make another thread and complain all you like
                    how its easy getting things for free in wartune nowadays.
                    and make sure you tell us all about the years you spent roaming the dims to get 1 or 2 bb mines and your other great choices in life you have made.
                    it is second time we get rave has you think about ther maby roter rewards from serv points? so we not only get chi many players has merged sylph and chi is for them only to make 4 or 10 merged sylph, i rember many merged sylph befor in top 100 whas owne of same players befor we gote holy sword, so wait and se that hapen on next 3 or 4 rave befor go complain about it. rember them whit many of same merged sylph do we all can play whis game.

Comment

I know for certain that I am not one of the players that will spend 60k Bound Balens (ouch)/Unbound Balens (double ouch) for a merged sylph. I got a few singles that are nearly maxed, so I will enjoy it right after I merge one because I do not have to feed it like some of the folks who might have to when they get one from the *cough* Hack Tree *cough*. As I was told the Rave Event is every 2 weeks, so I am hoping the next one will feature the chis as a release as clothing shards/beast souls were to the lucky exchange event (analogy, folks). However, as I have mentioned, it's not the end of the world because I can probable use those 10k+ Bound Balens for other things (as if).

Comment

Even without giving chi with server points, its stil going fast, i got over 500 chi on my little chars, with only doing the 200 devotion run daily. I save the fun coins if its needed to up guild points for nxt lvl, if not, i save the coins till nxt rave event.
                        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                        Server: S444 Silent Arena
                        Char: Knight
                        Lvl: 80
                        Br: 6m and crowing.
                        Main Sylph: Arise
                        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Although i was a bit dissapointed about the smeltingstones i didn't care too much since i gained two smeltinglevels wich gave a huge statboost. Chi's are fun to collect but at the end of the day you want some growth too. :P

I have all the required items to merge a sylph, i have all the time to wait for the chi's.

Comment

Yep, nearing the 3m mark with my guys thanks to the smelt stones given out; and over halfway through with the Chis if I don't burn myself out, LOL.

Comment

took too long to upgrade weapon

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
                              Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X