Fun Coin: Use Bulk Item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Coin: Use Bulk Item

It would be nice to have this function onto the Fun Coin so I won't get carpal tunnel while trying to click endlessly.

Signed,
    One of the Players that Gets 200 Devotion Each Day
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

this,,,thankyou for a common sense suggestion....it will be ignored.

Comment

Thanks Memory (or a mod) for moving it to the right section. I kind of forgot to switch the zones when I clicked on the "New Thread" button when I made this after replying to another thread.

halo94, I would think they would have made one since I do get 21 coins a day that I sometimes didn't use on that day (yesterday, I had like 63 waiting to be used). It was a pain (literally) to click on each time (and fast) to the point the screen froze from over-clicking after the last one was done.

Comment

Yes this would be a great idea, I only use what is needed to reach 1k individual points or can use enough to reach another level of rewards for guild or server, currently have 61 saved up from last event. But wartune and great ideas just don't go together so don't see this changing anytime soon.

Comment

Yes we need this big time!

Comment

i'm going to bump this to the top in the hope that it gets some action

Comment

still need it... :/

Comment

We so need this. Maybe in a year, they will implement this. Come on everyone, lets give this thread some action.

Comment

Yeah, as if they would listen. Thanks folks.

Comment

this would be a great idea I also had to 1 click over 600 fun coins yesterday its a real pain in backside

we been crying for a bulk use for these items for mnths and still they don't listen

Comment

I wonder if we can sue for carpal tunnel, lol.

Also, I think many people are using a macro based program to combat the effects of this in the meantime.

Comment

This idea has been suggested to devs. All we can do is wait on them to implement.

Comment

so we wait till game dies? as they are so fast with adding stuff

Comment

We won't receive feedback on if the devs accepted the suggestion until they add it into the game. Most suggestions aren't added in until a patch.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well we need a screenshot or something showing my nearly 800 coins and the missing bulk use menu item ?
                              Will be a pain to click them manual or i will be using a clicker tool...
                              Hope they will implement it soon.
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X