No announcement yet.

Fun Coin: Use Bulk Item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a little under 17 months since this was made, one would think they would come about and put forth something. I am very surprised to even see this going around.

Keep it going...
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Not only for the fun coins, we also need 'use in bulk' for the damaged stuff we started receiving recently. I have hundreds of gear shards, maybe 2 K in sum, saved for the holy forge events, and now I don't need them in those events, but I don't have the time and the nerves to click them out.

Comment

I never do less than 150 coins, and yes it is a pain, nice comment halo 94 hahaha

Comment

Was there ever a reply from the devs on this suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by Luussje View Post
            Was there ever a reply from the devs on this suggestion?
            All suggestions are forwarded along. We don't know which suggestions the devs plan to incorporate into the game until we get a patch.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well since it has been 2 years since suggested in this forum post (not counting tickets) I am guessing they won't (can't, since always fix for recharge within secs)

Comment

I'm saving my Fun Coins until I can use them with a bulk spend.
                It's now in the thousands.
                Nice that I'll collect rewards for bulk use at that point...if it ever comes...but, meantime, it's another simple implementation we're not seeing, and another annoyance that people use as their excuse to jump from the game and play something else.

C'mon, devs, read this one and take an easy slam dunk! Help the game, please!

Comment

Since my hiatus, I hardly am in the game. Before that, I stopped doing rave events (the 200 one) because of not being able to bulk obtain from clicking. I am getting to be an old man and carpal tunnel is something I do not want or desire.

Comment

Dear R2 Team,

Instead of "use in bulk" option we need to click every time using fun coins, this is very boring & time wasting, please make it use in bulk so time dont waste & my fingers get tired clicking so many times

Comment

the thought is ...They do not want you to save the smiley's up .... So only the people who are willing to risk the Carpal tunnel will probably save them up till they have 2k to gain all rewards.
                      That will be why they will not put a bulk use option in.... think from the eye's of a money hungry conglomerate and you will understand
                      Theonlyghost
                      Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                      Server : S122 US-East
                      Guild : Fenix
                      Class : Mage
                      IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Because the topic of bulk use on Fun Coins has come up many times, both on the forum and via visiting mentors, I asked for an update for this.

Unfortunately, the devs have denied this suggestion at this time. They have not given an official reason.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Because the topic of bulk use on Fun Coins has come up many times, both on the forum and via visiting mentors, I asked for an update for this.

Unfortunately, the devs have denied this suggestion at this time. They have not given an official reason.
                          the official word is buy a new mouse every few mnths hahahaha and goto doctors to fix the carptunnel

Comment

Or use a macro/mouse recorder software. If I had to play this game once again, this would be the best option to go with as those doctor visits are costly; not because of the visit itself (as I am covered through insurance) but of the fuel costs getting there.

But, I will let them humor us with the excuse they planned on giving out. This should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Can we, perhaps, keep pressing the devs on this one?

This seems intensely basic, and with Rave plateaus that require TWO THOUSAND double-clicks, which correspond to an amount of Fun Coins I presently DO have in inventory (see screen cap below as proof!), why they would even bother to have that incentive in EVERY RAVE INDIVIDUAL POINTS tab if they're going to discourage it so badly is beyond me.

I'm not using my Fun Coins when it's like this. Especially right now, with lag killing my mouse clicks, it would take HOURS for me to use 2000 or more Fun Coins in the course of a Rave. It makes no sense.

Please speak again to the devs and mention the simple common sense involved with how painful and really unfair their choice is not to give such a simple fix. It's not like they don't want us to be able to claim Rave rewards and use that as an incentive to keep playing the game. Or...well, what are we supposed to think on this? Can the devs think it's Fun to have to spend hours double-clicking on an item instead of playing other events?...hence the name of Fun Coins?...I can't really believe they're that dense, not even the devs.

Put this as one of the Patch Surveys as a question...Do you want a Use In Bulk option for Fun Coins. With three options ([a] Yes [b] No [c] Don't Care), I'll bet anything there are 0% "No" and have to be nearly 100% "Yes" (exceptions perhaps allowed for odd people who choose to be contrary...there's always someone out there)...for anyone using Rave rewards, there's no other way to see this issue, we need this BADLY AND NOW.

This still comes up in guild chat every time Rave is run. Random players, random times of day, same issue. They fixed it on so many other items, what's their problem with fixing it on Fun Coins? Please raise the issue again and let us know if there might be an actual reason for snubbing us on so reasonable and helpful a request.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Centaur0001; 01-14-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post

Can we, perhaps, keep pressing the devs on this one?

This seems intensely basic, and with Rave plateaus that require TWO THOUSAND double-clicks, which correspond to an amount of Fun Coins I presently DO have in inventory (see screen cap below as proof!), why they would even bother to have that incentive in EVERY RAVE INDIVIDUAL POINTS tab if they're going to discourage it so badly is beyond me.
                                Note: The following will be an honest answer. Do not get mad at me for it. Everyone wants open communication, and I am trying to help make that happen, but that will include answers no one likes.

No, we cannot keep pressing the devs on this one. The devs have received the feedback and the supporting arguments for the suggestion of adding in a bulk use option for fun coins, a hard push (hard push is when a single suggestion is forwarded on an almost weekly basis) which started in August. The answer that we were finally able to get in November was: bulk use fun coin will never happen.

What they would not provide is clarification on why they chose that answer. My R2 contact said they wished the devs would listen to us on this one, and it is frustrating that they didn't.

Of course, there's always a chance the devs will have a change of heart down the road, which is why I try to always include 'at this time' or 'for now' when I am relaying the responses back to the forum, but the devs never actually said 'at this time' when they responded to this one.

From what I can tell, as a player who's been in the middle since this game launched, the intention behind not having bulk use is to discourage storing them and using them in bulk on their own, since personal points are also earned by recharging and spending, and so fun coins can be used to help achieve the next tier of rewards. For those of us who can't or choose to not spend or recharge during Rave, if we want to claim the highest tier of rewards with just fun coins, we will have to do it the hard way.

I fully supported this suggestion, and if I thought continuing to push would produce a different response, I never would have stopped. This is, however, the first time we've ever received a hard no in response to a suggestion, so I don't even think they will change their mind later.

Comment

Working...
                                X