Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can anyone help me with clothing shards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me with clothing shards?

Originally posted by R226682678 View Post
    I am a Knigh lvl 66 138k BR and i want to collect clothing shards. Im not a VIP and im not sure how to collect clothing shards for exchanging. Can anyone help?
    You can get them by doing the Lucky Exchange with event items during certain rotations (the ones that offer clothing shards as part of the lucky exchange, not beast souls). That currently is probably the best way of getting that item these days.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Can anyone help me with clothing shards?

I am a Knigh lvl 66 138k BR and i want to collect clothing shards. Im not a VIP and im not sure how to collect clothing shards for exchanging. Can anyone help?
    Yea, dont mind me i'm just a potato

Comment

Originally posted by R226682678 View Post
      You can get them by doing the Lucky Exchange with event items during certain rotations (the ones that offer clothing shards as part of the lucky exchange, not beast souls). That currently is probably the best way of getting that item these days.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

You don't have to be a VIP to collect them. You just have to be better planned and save your items for the events that will give you large amounts of trinklets (I call them that because "chest" isn't appropriate since you can't click on them to open) to be used in the lucky exchange.

First thing to know is that the clothing shards do come out every two weeks, so don't fret if you do not have enough by the end of one event to be used on the Clothing Shard Exchange that comes the week after the Clothing Shards are given out.

Second, make a note of the events you can do that give you a decent amount (or maxed amount) of exchange trinklets. Some of the "best" events to save up items for are:
        The Mahra Event (Every 4 Weeks): You can get Mahra by doing Sylph Expedition, Farming (have goats and plant green magic essence), or now the newly released, Rave Event by hitting 20, 50, 100, 150, and 200 daily devotion (do not forget to collect). Have at least 1000 to get a total of 39 exchange trinklets or 3000 to get a total of 89 exchange trinklets each day of the event. You can even use Adv. Mahra and it will count (just remember to do a little math as you do not want to go over the max amount of 3000 per day of the event else it's pretty much a waste as you do not get extras beyond 3000).

The Sepulcrum Event (Every 4 Weeks): You can get Sepulcrum by doing the Sky Trail or doing the Rave Event (see Mahra Event section). 1000 will give you a total of 39 exchange trinklets while 3000 will give you a total of 89 each day of the event (see Mahra section for details on amounts; however, don't think about using Adv. Sepulcrum as those are part of a different event altogether).

Mount Training Event, Whips (Every Week): You can get Mount Training Whips from Road to Glory (not the best way), Farming (have horses and plant red magic essence), or through Magic Squares (it's best to have a good team with knowledge on how to maximize points). You get a good amount of trinklets per event day that is slightly less than the previous 2, but still good enough.

Eudaemon Equipment Refine Event (Every 4 Weeks): While some may not agree with me on this being the second best event (the previous 3 are tied to be best), they haven't known the true potential of having a junk eud with a piece of green equipment that can be refined for this event. Using a small amount (10 if you had a white piece of equipment with 10 stars that you converted to green) of green refine stones, you get up to a double amount back and a small amount of trinklets per event day.

Third, do not be a sucker in using the trinklets as you get them. Save them until the last day of said "favorite" events but before Thursday night is over as Friday's events will bring forth new exchange trinklets as well as a new week of rewards. The first 3 events I mentioned, I would get anywhere from 400-600 (yeah, I was a real pack rat) exchange trinklets that when used in the lucky exchange, I would get anywhere from 150-250 clothing shards (amount varies based on "luck"; I think it's more like "malice" than luck) to be saved up, plus other items including all 3 of the 4 clothing pieces (if they put in wings as part of this, titles will fly).

I am sure there are other events that could be "beneficial" to a person, but these are for me since I am not KH or have vast amounts of other things that I would find beneficial. Have an extra slot for a junk sylph once your roster is full of orange maxed out sylphs that you can always sacrifice the junk sylph once maxed out on both mahra and seps to get some seps back.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Thank you

Comment

do you know when the next mahra or sepulcrum event is coming?

Comment

Next Sepulcrum/Mahra Event will be Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 at 12:01am (on the server time you play on); basically, less than 8 days from now. (have it programmed on my mobile calendar).
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X