Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Outlands hacking and bot using

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just look at it 1 time and its obviously there is something wrong with the green side.

Comment

Originally posted by krzycanuk View Post
      shouldn't be aloud to guild jump. always amazes me what peeps will do to screw others even there own server , and they complain bout r2 being greedy .....
      should be alow that top 50 fuild get on same imperial then you wil se no guild jimp and you wont has to worry about it more

Comment

We are fighting against this team with hackers and this morning our guild disappeared from server, all member get Message they left the guild. R2 need to do something With this, it is not right that hackers can get a guild to disappeared and that all member loose rewards and post they already have. Peple in guild dont have bb to buy cooldown they will no loose imperal and need to wait 24 hrs to aply another guild. We will also need to build up New guild. Because off hackers.

Comment

Yes I made video about this hack as well.
          Our whole guild is gone. all 77 players apparently left guild at the same moment, while none of them did. this is or a very weird bug, or more proof that our oppenents team was hacking and just went a step further.
          Now we lose outlands rewards for today, and the posts we already had, we lost our ranking in imperial war, most of us won't be able to participate in this Saturday imperial war. So or it is a bug or it is a hack in both cases R2 better do something about it.

https://youtu.be/aOVx46RNPKo

Comment

Originally posted by williamboss View Post
            Here is a link to a video I made from post grab earlier today.
            https://youtu.be/HzIkvszQ9g4

i see nothing out of the norm in that video. you can go from your spawn to enemy side spawn posts in 30 seconds (15 sec CD per jump) and if non of your team is defending that post a enemy can claim it .. just standing on it don't count as defend unless you click defend
            Cyanide
            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
            Guild: Sicario

Comment

except they go from spawn to enemy side post in 2 seconds, and they took a tower while I was defending it, I clicked defend, and the defend... was showing. But still it changed colour without them having to fight me. And now today at once our guild is gone completely and all players get message they left guild so they all have cool down for entering new guild.

Comment

Its real hackers nickname legoASS Moonnigth and Midnigth

Comment

Actually, there's also a situation where a player can leave the battlefield and return without a CD if the enemy has reached their castle and they are far on theirs. Been like this for a few seasons that I have noticed.

As to the guild disappearances, I would be ticked if someone does that to mine as I put in tons of time to get it to max everything without spending any bound balens.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                    Actually, there's also a situation where a player can leave the battlefield and return without a CD if the enemy has reached their castle and they are far on theirs. Been like this for a few seasons that I have noticed.

As to the guild disappearances, I would be ticked if someone does that to mine as I put in tons of time to get it to max everything without spending any bound balens.
                    The cool down thing works when they want to go from our side post to their own side faster, not the other way around. These players where 3 post away from their spawn, so should take 30 sec to get back there, though I kill 1, and 2 sec later he attacks me again. So he just runs past the towers without cool down.

With the guild thing, we made a different post for that and made movie, made ticket.

Comment

all my guild member left the guild!!!

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
                      Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Yes, it takes me 30 seconds to hop two towers in a straight line (from my spawn to the enemy side). I have watched the enemy side leave the battle and re-enter so they can intercept my guys at their end since they didn't want to take 30 seconds to mosey up from my side to theirs. I had some folks scratching their heads as when my guys reach to the same tower as the enemy occupies, I never hit the "attack" button. Some have become smart now that they know my pattern (where I stay without hitting the attack button and then click on attack before leaping to the next one if no one is on the one I left from). And then, there are times where I pin the enemy at a tower (as they always click on "attack") and other folks just click on "attack" if the tower is not of our color while the fight's in progress.

But if he runs through without a cool down, then that needs to be looked into.

And LindaAmanda, did they now?

Comment

btw this isnt a hacken its a bug in a game today in post grab i fought the same guy at once on both my toon. the only thing was the 1 toon didnt start to fight until the other toon fight was over.

Comment

FYI: Leaving and returning back (after being sent back to your spawn) into the PG battlefield REMOVES the CD on your character. Most are using this method to avoid getting into fights after they tagged a post if they know you will kick their butt or if they need to get to a post on their side quick enough.

Comment

Working...
                            X