Outlands hacking and bot using

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlands hacking and bot using

Since the new outlands matching, we all go for post grab again ofcourse, yesterday the first day we took 4 posts without having a single opponent showing up. Now today they where with 27 at once (this is possible with guild jumping, but still weird since the number of players in that team didn't get higher). But ok they where with 27 and my team was with 27 as well. I am the no.8 in my guild and won 10+ fights. And tried to take as many towers as possible. All of us did, basically we won all fights, but for some reason we couldn't take tower, even if we went with 8 for the same tower, where other team had 3 on we won't be able to take the tower. And when I was defending a post the opponents just took the tower without having to fight me. Also all the players where using the same set up and skill rotation.
    Also I fought 1 guy, 1 shot him at the tower near our base, so he would have to walk past 3 towers to get there again, though I get out of fight, and 2 sec later the same guy attacks me at that tower again. So he walked past the other towers without having cool down. I had same guy 5 times in a row like this.

All of this points to probably 1 player hacking and botting. I hope R2 will do something about this fast.
    Last edited by williamboss; 04-03-2017, 07:14 AM.

well u need screenshot proof or video proof for this one to be looked at

Comment

Originally posted by williamboss View Post
      Since the new outlands matching, we all go for post grab again ofcourse, yesterday the first day we took 4 posts without having a single opponent showing up. Now today they where with 27 at once (this is possible with guild jumping, but still weird since the number of players in that team didn't get higher). But ok they where with 27 and my team was with 27 as well. I am the no.8 in my guild and won 10+ fights. And tried to take as many towers as possible. All of us did, basically we won all fights, but for some reason we couldn't take tower, even if we went with 8 for the same tower, where other team had 3 on we won't be able to take the tower. And when I was defending a post the opponents just took the tower without having to fight me. Also all the players where using the same set up and skill rotation.
      Also I fought 1 guy, 1 shot him at the tower near our base, so he would have to walk past 3 towers to get there again, though I get out of fight, and 2 sec later the same guy attacks me at that tower again. So he walked past the other towers without having cool down. I had same guy 5 times in a row like this.

All of this points to probably 1 player hacking and botting. I hope R2 will do something about this fast.
      I haven't ever seen this happening. If you feel that there is something sinister at play here, you and your guild will need to capture as much picture/video information as possible and submit a ticket(s) to get this resolved.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Could I ask which cluster you were from, region wise (West, East, Oceanic, Europe)? There was this thing that happened on Imperial Wars (yep, made a shout out for it) where the same folks of the opposing guild were hopping 2-3 posts behind my line of defense units. At first, I had thought they might be balen spenders (as who would spend tons of balens for those specials). But, common sense really sets in after. I won, though, after running out of energy stones on all my crew and they've given up (there were like 4-5 instances of such usage).

Anyway, I know my friends are not on the same Outlands as me in this season, so it's going to be "green" for me to start hitting posts and will see how that goes. I play on the West.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          well u need screenshot proof or video proof for this one to be looked at
          Here is a link to a video I made from post grab earlier today.
          https://youtu.be/HzIkvszQ9g4

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            I haven't ever seen this happening. If you feel that there is something sinister at play here, you and your guild will need to capture as much picture/video information as possible and submit a ticket(s) to get this resolved.
            Made video link above here. and we already submit ticket as well

Comment

i see nothing wrong with that video

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                Could I ask which cluster you were from, region wise (West, East, Oceanic, Europe)? There was this thing that happened on Imperial Wars (yep, made a shout out for it) where the same folks of the opposing guild were hopping 2-3 posts behind my line of defense units. At first, I had thought they might be balen spenders (as who would spend tons of balens for those specials). But, common sense really sets in after. I won, though, after running out of energy stones on all my crew and they've given up (there were like 4-5 instances of such usage).

Anyway, I know my friends are not on the same Outlands as me in this season, so it's going to be "green" for me to start hitting posts and will see how that goes. I play on the West.
                u know there a skill that let u hope anywhere in imperial right

Comment

Yeah, I know.

Sensible people will just use it once (because who would want to spend balens for additional ones?).

Balen Happy (or hacks) people will use it as many times as they want (LOL, what a waste!!!).

Comment

Originally posted by neobahamutt View Post
                    i see nothing wrong with that video
                    at 3:44 spellmaster is defending a post,gets attcked and wins the ensuing battle yet he loses the post even thou his team outman them 6-1 on the post? dunno if its a hack but could be a bug of some kind where defence is not working properly

Comment

https://youtu.be/PxX9r9GaY0A
                      https://youtu.be/HEI1Z2D6yy0

Here the 2 next round, especially in the 2nd one lots of things which point to hack. 3 red vs 1 green on a post but it remains green. 3 players fighting the same opp at the same time.

Comment

I was fighting in this post grab. I was in with 2 account in same post. In same time one player attacked me in the same time on both account. When i say his name in outland chat someone else told me he was fighting same guys i was fighting in the same time. I am not sure what to Call this, is it a bug or is it a hack.
                        Last edited by hildedan; 04-04-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by neobahamutt View Post
                          This isn't Imperial, this is Post Grab, as noted in the video and original post.
                          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                          Browser Game Support

Comment

shouldn't be aloud to guild jump. always amazes me what peeps will do to screw others even there own server , and they complain bout r2 being greedy .....
                            krzycanuk

Comment

This isn't Imperial, this is Post Grab, as noted in the video and original post.
                              It was my fault in mentioning that he replied with such. Nearly had the same anomalies happened.

Back at topic, I have seen that effect as well. My units are able to blast through most people. However, 2 of them were being hit by the same opponent. I don't know if it was lag from server side or what, but I kind of find it strange as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X