X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balancing on battle ground

Dear

Just a suggestion
    May be you can make changes on battle ground system. You can make grouping base on lvl example lvl 35-44 can be 1 battle ground considering they use same lvl of equip such as arena set lvl 35, lvl 45-54 etc. So there will be more balancing because if lvl 42 meet lvl 49 on battle ground, that lvl 49 to overpower considering they already use arena set lvl 45 and they have bigger lvl.

But thats just my opinion

Originally posted by AlexanderKwa View Post
    Dear

Just a suggestion
    May be you can make changes on battle ground system. You can make grouping base on lvl example lvl 35-44 can be 1 battle ground considering they use same lvl of equip such as arena set lvl 35, lvl 45-54 etc. So there will be more balancing because if lvl 42 meet lvl 49 on battle ground, that lvl 49 to overpower considering they already use arena set lvl 45 and they have bigger lvl.

But thats just my opinion
    If they were going to do anything like this I would rather see it 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 in that retrospect

Comment

30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, +1

Comment

lol 80 is the last group? the first to be 80 is one or 2 players probably the two top cashers. you think r2 would do that?

what if that 2 80 quits what will happen to r2 then tell me i wonder what myself.
        Guild [INFINITY]
        Guild Position: MEMBER
        Class:knight
        Username:GreatPaul
        Lvl:60
        server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Criysty17 View Post
          30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, +1
          i agree with this...
          Server: 64 Permbridge
          IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
          Job: SpellWeaver
          Guild: Eminence

Comment

right now the plausible divisions would be 30-39, 40-49 (hoping) then 50+

Wartune Retired
            IGN: Senjuu
            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
            IGN: Senju
            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

i totally agree...battle grounds needs to be changed. not fair for some low levels to be hunted down by those thats are not 20 levels above them
              time to change it, give all a chance for a win

Comment

I'm high lvl in my server but agree with u.
                Especially becouse when low lvl get crusaider title for them become harmful and waste time do BG.... 1 lose in BG = -400 honor... with this system we go to a desert BG

Comment

+ to balance BG, but more in the sence of gaining less to no honor when attacking lowbies

Comment

Working...
                  X