outllands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outllands

when a guild signs up. for outland , those peeps in that guild should have to stay in that guild in order to battle , this cowardliness guild jumping is pathetic and ruins it for most , seems like a simple fix so why not , peeps are making alt guilds for matchup; s these control freaks won't change so please change the rules thanks
    krzycanuk

totally agree

Comment

I don't understand why people keep complaining about guild jumping. That is not the source of your problem. And it's not cowardly to recognize a hopeless cause and abandon it.

Guild jumping is really the only rational way to deal with the dumpster fire that is post grab. If everyone were willing to jump guilds, that would actually improve the total outcome for everybody. When you say guild jumping ruins things, you actually mean that other people should accept getting screwed to make your life easier. I sympathize, since I'm not leaving my guild either, but we're in a completely hopeless situation - probably would still lose if we concentrated our entire server in one guild. So I can't blame anyone who moves somewhere else rather than get quickly overrun every time.

Comment

just make it so top 50 guild dont get in same outland then you would se no guild jump and no complian becye then all who get the easy wil now hs to get ther *** kick like manu top guilds get.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          I don't understand why people keep complaining about guild jumping. That is not the source of your problem. And it's not cowardly to recognize a hopeless cause and abandon it.

Guild jumping is really the only rational way to deal with the dumpster fire that is post grab. If everyone were willing to jump guilds, that would actually improve the total outcome for everybody. When you say guild jumping ruins things, you actually mean that other people should accept getting screwed to make your life easier. I sympathize, since I'm not leaving my guild either, but we're in a completely hopeless situation - probably would still lose if we concentrated our entire server in one guild. So I can't blame anyone who moves somewhere else rather than get quickly overrun every time.
          I get what your saying , can't beat em join em concept , I like my solution better though , id rather a good fight and lose than a walk over with no shows j/s
          krzycanuk

Comment

p.s not here to argue just like to see the rules change to make it more fair is all ;;;
            Last edited by krzycanuk; 04-05-2017, 03:44 PM.
            krzycanuk

Comment

yup , somthting needs to change , is getting old quick , maybe next patch oc will be gone and something else will take its place to manipulate....

Comment

oh I'm sure
                Last edited by krzycanuk; 04-05-2017, 04:00 PM.
                krzycanuk

Comment

I am sorry, but I play where the ball lands not try to get a better outcome. I much rather fight someone that I am matched with and take my wins/losses than to jump just because I want better rewards. This season I am in makes it all fun as I am dealing with some different guilds that my friends (that I had made so far) are on different ones so there won't be stepping on any toes this month as the battlefield is mine. I know what I am capable of as far as my units go; and I know what days and times I am off (due to real life stuff, like work) so I can expect a loss or two within the week.

As with others, I will agree that it is just a d*expletive* move simply because I do not do it.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

dont keep complaining about guild jumping

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
                    Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 04:12 AM.

Comment

well theirs 3 options

1 strip before sign up

2 kick all out apart from g m then sign up

3 or do what every 1 else does is guild jump to alt guild

Comment

Tried the strip, doesn't work as it grabs the cumulative BR of all members instead of the actual BR. I did that just to see if it has any relevance prior to just establishing my engagements.

I might "trim" my ship down a bit, but didn't want to do it as I might get a rung where the Cliffords (uber BR guild jumpers) might grab a hold if I hold a low enough BR to be placed in the lowest Outland map. I will have to see how much I need to compensate as I missed my allies (found out they are on different maps now).

I spent enough time and resources (no bound balens/unbound balens were used) to get my own ship to maxed standards. I don't feel like trying that again, LOL. Then again, I should have kept a few guilds that I was made leader of prior to having my guys jump to the waiting ship in the merge of 610/632.

Hence, why I play where the ball lands. When I first joined Outland, I didn't know how it went and my season was terrible. After learning about how it goes, the last few seasons has been great (win and lose but better than the first). Now, I am in a nice challenge since I know neither ally I had known thus far is on the same map as I (we're all blues but not in the same hold); so I am watching that green team through the periscope to see if they will engage or will I torpedo them for global conquest.

Comment

thats why i quit my new guild and went back to my old one where its laid back and we dont care about these getting stronger guild ****. it was annoying when i had to jump guild 3 times in a month just cause of this stupid outland events. right now i just do my outland exploration and titan temple and be done with the rest. in short outland post grab and battle is a waste of time to me. guild jumping is annoying and keeps having to move my **** back into the guild treasure is a pain and dont have time for that.

Comment

That why nature call it survival of the fittest lol.
                            Also when did u strip b4 reset or after

Comment

Before reset mostly since I had to go light when I was pressed for time to do arena and other things for the Rave devo in the busy week I had going. And there are times I just didn't fully equip myself (eq, sylphs, euds) so I still had the 600-700k base BR (around 3mil when fully stocked) on each guy.

Yeah, I just didn't have time to make another guild to do the jumps. A pain in the rear mostly.

Comment

Working...
                              X