Daru!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daru!!

Can someone please give me an idea on how to get enough daru to get my troops lvl with my toon? I farm in wilds, plants daru, buy daru but still Im at 40 and troops are only 25. I do boss too but I only get 2-3k then wait 30 sec to try again. There has to be a better way.

daru doesn't come easily, but you keep collecting as much as you can. i'm 51 and can level my troops in 2 days ish, depending if i do all wb

Comment

The only other way I know of to get daru(its a pain to do), is to get rid of all your troops, and buy lancers and use them as front row, and fight mobs and let them die. Each troop you lose in battle gives you 1 daru. I would only reccommend lancers because they only cost 2g per, so in theory your exchanging 2 gold for 1 daru.

Comment

When I first hit 40, I managed to level my knights to 31.

From then on, I plant Daru seeds every 4 hours, and I managed to level my knights once per day until the knights are about level 37 or so.
        Then it takes about 2 days to level them up once. By level 43 or so, I stopped planting Daru seeds. From then now, I relied on World Bosses as my source of Darus.

A little patience. But you will get there.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

WB and the wilds.

There's unlimited daru in the wilds you can farm 500K - 1M/day the question is are you that patient and hard working to do it?
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

haha right mr. v :P
            Server: 64 Permbridge
            IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
            Job: SpellWeaver
            Guild: Eminence

Comment

Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
              haha right mr. v :P
              Oh its really you Jean?

Comment

I leveld up to 40 Sunday night and my nights went to lvl29 by wednesday night they were already lvl35 and I expect to be able to go up 1 lvl a day for the next days. Plant 1h seeds instead of 4h the incoming is better, upgrade your farm (boosts the production), farm the wilds as much as you can and fight the WB the 3 times it's allowed (70.000 to 100.000 per time).
                Hard work and boring? Yes!
                No Pain, no Gain.

JBird
                Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

its me mr. v =) im bored...kya reading threads nlng ako hehe

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                    I leveld up to 40 Sunday night and my nights went to lvl29 by wednesday night they were already lvl35 and I expect to be able to go up 1 lvl a day for the next days. Plant 1h seeds instead of 4h the incoming is better, upgrade your farm (boosts the production), farm the wilds as much as you can and fight the WB the 3 times it's allowed (70.000 to 100.000 per time).
                    Hard work and boring? Yes!
                    No Pain, no Gain.
                    i agree +1 for yah

Comment

Here's my 1mil to 1.5M Daru per day, Im not showing im just given you an idea on how its done.

In order of importance and priority, this for archers with 6.5K PATK and up.

1. World Boss = 200K - 250K daru/gold x 3 = 600K - 750K Daru/Gold per day. (I get up to 400K if I'm no.2 or no. 3 in WB)

2. Going Wilds trick = 400K - 500K/day How? Recruit Lancers let them die while you kill mobs at Fetid Swamp.

I'm Lvl 41 why not kill mobs in the deadly desert? Becauce mobs there are far stronger, you will to use pots often thus costing you lots of gold.

That's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X