Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Battlegrounds Fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Battlegrounds Fix

I am currently playing a lvl 41 mage called Flemeth in server 3 (worg's lair). Its a server filled with high lvl players and some have almost reached lvl 70 (i have guildies that are lvl 68). Now when i entered bg for the 1rst time i was in lower tier of bg (30-39 or 32-39 dont remember excact number). I couldnt kill everyone ofc but i still had a chance at least. Now i have to face lvl 50+++ players only cause i can hardly find anyone near my lvl and i havent won a single fight in over a week of bgs.
    What i wanted u to pay close attention to, is the fact that battlegrounds are no fun and almost meanigless to a lvl 40-48 player (sometimes even higher) cause we can never find an opponext we even stand a chance at winning against. That also means we get 0 honor from PKs and we have to rely to bg win or the mining carts to get 1-3 honor (and most times we dont even make it close to the mines cause we get PKed in the way by lvl 60 players without even dmging em).
    I suggest u either implement a system that buffs players according to the highest lvl player into the bg and according to ur lvl. So a lvl 45 player will get really buffed if the top lvl player in bg is 60 but still gear will matter and he wont win against a 60 but can put up afight.
    OR even better (easier and even more fair) devide bgs by lvls even more...create new bgs categories that try to find not only 15 ppl per team but 15 ppl that are close in lvls (like u do in arena). That way i ll still find higher lvls that can kill me but wont be so bad all the time. All players will ahve a decent chance to find som1 they can kill. that way bg becomes more challenging to high lvls and more fun for lower ones that simply afk now.

Unless they implement a 'kick' system (to kick afk'ers) along with your latter suggestion, people will still go afk even with the changes.

Comment

Originally posted by R25373157 View Post
      I am currently playing a lvl 41 mage called Flemeth in server 3 (worg's lair). Its a server filled with high lvl players and some have almost reached lvl 70 (i have guildies that are lvl 68). Now when i entered bg for the 1rst time i was in lower tier of bg (30-39 or 32-39 dont remember excact number). I couldnt kill everyone ofc but i still had a chance at least. Now i have to face lvl 50+++ players only cause i can hardly find anyone near my lvl and i havent won a single fight in over a week of bgs.
      What i wanted u to pay close attention to, is the fact that battlegrounds are no fun and almost meanigless to a lvl 40-48 player (sometimes even higher) cause we can never find an opponext we even stand a chance at winning against. That also means we get 0 honor from PKs and we have to rely to bg win or the mining carts to get 1-3 honor (and most times we dont even make it close to the mines cause we get PKed in the way by lvl 60 players without even dmging em).
      I suggest u either implement a system that buffs players according to the highest lvl player into the bg and according to ur lvl. So a lvl 45 player will get really buffed if the top lvl player in bg is 60 but still gear will matter and he wont win against a 60 but can put up afight.
      OR even better (easier and even more fair) devide bgs by lvls even more...create new bgs categories that try to find not only 15 ppl per team but 15 ppl that are close in lvls (like u do in arena). That way i ll still find higher lvls that can kill me but wont be so bad all the time. All players will ahve a decent chance to find som1 they can kill. that way bg becomes more challenging to high lvls and more fun for lower ones that simply afk now.

I completly agree with what your saying, i went into bg last night for the first time and never collected any ore or whatever it is becuase of all the level 50+ players kicking my but, i am just a level 42 mage, so how do i earn a title to get better armour?

Comment

I am lvl 37 Archer. I don't stand a chance against most opponents, but I have a guild member with me that blocks opponents so I get mine carts. That has allowed me insignias that helped me get better weapons, and yesterday, I actually had my first kill after almost 2 months of play...

Comment

Originally posted by NderDAWG View Post
          I am lvl 37 Archer. I don't stand a chance against most opponents, but I have a guild member with me that blocks opponents so I get mine carts. That has allowed me insignias that helped me get better weapons, and yesterday, I actually had my first kill after almost 2 months of play...
          You're a level 37 archer in the 30-39 bg and just getting your first kill? Obvioulsy you should be dominating the the level 30-34s since you hit 35 and you should be able to hurt the 35+ enough to beat them with a blessing or are you saying all the participants are level 38-39 honor farmers who max out their credit cards?

Comment

I agree with this. I suggest doing 10 level increment battlegrounds, Also seperate paying players and free. All the free players will quit if they cannot keep up with people pumping money into the game. In this way the game would make more money as the paying players would have to spend more to keep up with each other. I'm getting tired of fighting level 50 players who pump tons of money into the game while I am only 35 and don't have a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooksta View Post
              I completly agree with what your saying, i went into bg last night for the first time and never collected any ore or whatever it is becuase of all the level 50+ players kicking my but, i am just a level 42 mage, so how do i earn a title to get better armour?
              Guild Battlegrounds. Even if you're on the losing side, the payoff of sigs/honor is still decent; and after a while, it really adds up.

Comment

I agree with this another option, many people are 51 on our server now, on a fairly new server . And the level 40s stand no chance. If not implement the 10 level bracket how about going according to the levels with the arena gear. 35 - 44, 45 - 54, 55 - 64 and so forth. I am 43 right now and i havnt had much luck in my BG lately i rely on guild battles for honor and insignias. And for the AFKS they should be auto kicked by the system after 2 minutes of standing still. And have that cooldown of reentering like when you quit.
                Last edited by zacevetob; 12-14-2012, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daren000 View Post
                  Unless they implement a 'kick' system (to kick afk'ers) along with your latter suggestion, people will still go afk even with the changes.
                  Afker's will be less frequent though if there is actually a chance of surviving after leaving the "Safe Zones" alot of lvl 40's in the higher lvl bg are being farmed consistently by the lvl 50's and lvl 60's.
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Working...
                  X