Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Skill points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill points

Is there a way to max out all myskills? Have already max out exp and cannot fill in anymore.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skill points.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	516.6 KB
ID:	1790900

Originally posted by siegeking View Post
    Is there a way to max out all myskills? Have already max out exp and cannot fill in anymore.
    The simple answer is no. You can't max out all skills in any of the skill trees from the beginning, you have to pick and choose what you feel is best to upgrade.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Hello,

So each skill tree (Fury & Defense Talent) could not use on its best or max state. On the image above, I need 13 points more to fill-in remaining 3 points for dauntless and 5 points each for 1 passive (Victory Pledge) and on Tide Turner Last Skills. I hope this will change soon.

Comment

Originally posted by siegeking View Post
        Hello,

So each skill tree (Fury & Defense Talent) could not use on its best or max state. On the image above, I need 13 points more to fill-in remaining 3 points for dauntless and 5 points each for 1 passive (Victory Pledge) and on Tide Turner Last Skills. I hope this will change soon.
        It's not supposed to be maxed. Never in the game have you been able to max your full skill tree. I honestly don't think this will be an incoming change to the game.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

dont need max up all skill. just choose one skill tree !

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
          Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X