Additional Guild Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional Guild Reward

Since guild leader got pegasus mount w/ +100 all stat i think.. i think its a little bit not balance on other guild and all player in server.. Because he can bully every one in BG. In WB he is always on top.. In everything he is always on top..

Is it possible if you give all other 7d mount but not as strong as pegasus.. Its just like this..

Champion Guild

Guild Master = Pegasus w/ +100 all stat 7D)
    Member = Mount w/ +40 all Stat (7D)

2nd

Guild Master = Mount w/ +50 all Stat (7D)
    Member = Mount w/ +20 all Stat (7D)

3rd - Below

Guild Master = Mount +30 ALL STAT (7D)
    Member = Mount +10 all STAT (7D)

How about that GM? What do you think of my suggestion?

Can other players comment?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Of course =)

Comment

I also agree that other guilds should be rewarded, but I am of the opinion that the rewards for the top few guilds should be reduced (so as to level the playing field).

Similar to your suggestion, I'd like to see the following:

Champion Guild
        GM = Mount +50 all stats (7Day)
        Member = Mount +30 all stats (7Day)

2nd
        GM = Mount +30 all stats (7Day)
        Member = Mount = +15 all stats (7Day)

3rd
        GM = Mount +15 all stats (7Day)
        Member = Mount = +10 all stats (7Day)

The reason why I don't agree with huge stats increase is because it will further strengthen the champion guild and made other guilds more difficult to compete.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yep. I posted this exact suggestion. The system as it stands promotes guild collapse - if there were more temp mounts, it could promote some healthy competition.

Comment

Nice CondorHero.. Its balance i think.. its not the reason that Guild Master deserve a mount because he is the one running the GUILD and the one made that guild.. All member is contributing Gold, helping Guild master to win in Guild Battles.. Atlease we all member and participant got (7D) mount too as consulation prize for all the participants and thos who lose.. Any other suggestion?

Comment

it's 6 days mount not 7. u lose the mount before the final war.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

it's 6 days mount not 7. u lose the mount before the final war.
                yup and why are you whining about the huge 100+ stat boost? use potz done=) think before openning a thread.

and i agree that members of the rank 1 guild get 6d mounts too don't give the 2nd,3rd and so on why? becuase they are losers!!! no hate necessary rewards should be given solely to winners next time keep-up and make a good strategy. thats all you have to do.
                Guild [INFINITY]
                Guild Position: MEMBER
                Class:knight
                Username:GreatPaul
                Lvl:60
                server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Its for the benefits of everybody.. yeah its (6D).. This is suggestion and feedback thread,we are all free sharing ideas.. If you are against my idea,say in a nice way dude.. Honestly im not from the loser bracket.. My guild are not top 1 in our server but we are the champion in GB. Im just concern to those who lose and underdog in GB. That's all.. Any other suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
                    yup and why are you whining about the huge 100+ stat boost? use potz done=) think before openning a thread.

and i agree that members of the rank 1 guild get 6d mounts too don't give the 2nd,3rd and so on why? becuase they are losers!!! no hate necessary rewards should be given solely to winners next time keep-up and make a good strategy. thats all you have to do.
                    As it stands 1 person gains a huge stat boost, pots dont really help negate that person's stat boost and since they are the G.M. of the top ranked guild, they are probably one of the top 5 players or so. A good strategy doesn't help you beat a guild that has a handfull of players who spend outrageous amounts of money lol. My guild has some of the best strategies for guild battle, but it can't be implemented when you have a handfull of lvl 60 plus that don't allow you to leave the ward tower zone while they have a myriad of other players to attack you and hold you down while they slowly send your guild back to the resurrection point to be farmed. You don't just get to the top 3 ranks as a guild simply by showing up, you earn them, that would be like saying if you don't take rank 1 in guild war you dont get anything for successfully taking rank 2. In my opinion the Winners are the only one who recieve rewards kind of thing just seems like it promoted the collapse of guilds as well as servers, when you wind up with one guild thats got all the uber cashers and they decide to pillage and plunder everyone else which winds up making people quit going to guild war because there is no point in trying at that point and at which people get sick of being repeatedly dominated. The Olympic contestants still recieve a silver and bronze medal if they take 2nd and 3rd, just my 2 cents and support, thought not immediately evident for SuperMimi's suggestion.
                    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post

Easiest way to negate your response is - Pray tell, what happens when the player who has the godly mount decides to pot as well? Not done. Please re-think before responding to a thread.

As your avatar suggests, "Hello, I'd like to report a troll."

Comment

Working...
                      X