New class?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New class?

For quite a bunch of time. Wartune has managed pretty well with 3 classes. which are the typical melee/range/magic. the melee and range are PATK units while
    mages are the only ones with MATK attack. I do wonder when Wartune will add ANOTHER magic type class to balance the ratio between magical and physical.
    options that I have in mind.
    1. Priest (Light/Dark)
    Similarly to the mages. Priests are lords of the light and darkness. They can use the light spells to blind enemies. Conjure massive beams of light to damage a few
    enemies. they start with the same HP/troops amount as anyone (200 HP/100 Troops) and grow 45 HP per lv up.
    dark skills can evolve Clashing darkness. which are two walls made of purple walls. that crash the enemies. a bullet of dark matter. and so on.
    for healing department. the priests can use the same method as Mages. but focus more on potencial. they evolve faster in potency than mages (instead of 4/8% bonuses.
    it's more around 20/40%)
    Delfic spells are either Judgement (massive light attack of 4 attacks in raw. summing up to 350%+700 in avarage of MATK) and Oblivion (Massive dark attack of 3 hits.
    summing up to 375%+380)
    Class advancement will change their name to [title] Acolyte
    while Knighthood onto either High priest (light+healing focused) or Seer priest (Dark+attack focused)
    2. Druid (Wind/Water)
    The nature lovers. unlike the priests and Mages. they surge the force of nature toward their own will. Lords of wind and water. the Druids are excellent in swampy areas
    they start with the same HP/troops as anyone else (200 HP/100 troops) and grow 35 HP per level up. though their rather slow survivabilty growth. they do grow fast in attacks
    dealing massive Tsunamis. or a few bullets of ice. while on air department they can simply push enemies into eachother with gusts. or a good hurricane that would massively
    cause havoc. passives can focus on increasing MATK ratio and blocks. while protection spells can focus on shielding or healing.
    Class advancement will change them into [Title] Shaman.
    and Knighthood will split their path onto Aqua Druid (More focused on water/healing) or Aero Druid (more focused on attack/Wind)
    I hope I managed to inspire someone with my ideas. o3o
    The gods watch over you!
    And they cheer you up!
    Plus. Saliora is with me. WHEEE≈
    (Yep. she's an awesome chatter!)

Current Details:
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize.
    Name: Cephalrai.
    Lv.80 Mage. (Non VIP)
    BR:
    Clean: 411k
    with sylph: 598k
    full artilary: 1.4m
    Title: Lord Divine.
    Guild: Phoenix~!
    Skillfullness: Avarage. meh...

they did mention a sub class but dont think it came to our wartune

Comment

I would love to see a Monk in all of this, but a Shaman would do me justice as well.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i would love to see Priest

Comment

i would prefer they brought the sub-class system here, but modified.
          means you kept your old toon but can change job into the sub-class you like.

why they didnt brought the sub-class here anyway? it was a good cash grab potential, and r2 loves money.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

all on china gote sub class then you ned mp to upgrade ther amor, would get sam married ring lvl as you toon you can chose do class war u syn class ot you owne class, but it over 2 year afo we should has gote it so wil never come here.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
              all on china gote sub class then you ned mp to upgrade ther amor, would get sam married ring lvl as you toon you can chose do class war u syn class ot you owne class, but it over 2 year afo we should has gote it so wil never come here.
              i know what they are, Tass.
              my question is why they didn't bring it here in english server? its already 2 years.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                i know what they are, Tass.
                my question is why they didn't bring it here in english server? its already 2 years.
                yes as r2 likes cash and lots of it it would of been a money maker for them bringing sub class ere to english servers and fun for us guys playing a diffrent class on a special mpd for it

so come on r2 bring us sub class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IldOd8d7Aqk

Comment

Working...
                X