Guild Treasure Chests; not getting rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Treasure Chests; not getting rewards

If no one helps you in time, you lose the rewards and waste all that time waiting for it. What a colossally stupid mechanic. Even by Wartune's low standards, this is so stupid. And it's not like the rewards you lose are all that great, but teasing you and then going... "sorry, you wasted 2 hours and no one had a free slot to help you so you lose those rewards and the 2 hours you wasted... you stupid fool!" Really hate this game sometimes... Well, most of the time now.

I, too, kind of hate this feature as well since on Kabam, I am pretty much the "odd man out" in the guild I am in. On the R2 side, I would daisy-chain it between my units (one behind the other and loop back to the beginning one) and they would get said rewards, but on Kabam, if my trusted assistant isn't online, I am pretty much "out of luck".

I wish that these digs were the type you get the rewards for doing so, but if someone helps, you both get a bonus when the reward is ready. However, I guess it's not like that.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

It should be you get half rewards, and the other half if someone aids you. Otherwise, it's dicey whether or not someone helps with a regular treasure chest. Of course the ultra rare gem chest and everyone clammers all over and complains you didn't PM them first. Maybe they should add a gem to regular chests to keep things interesting.

Comment

just make an alt and use it to help your toon.
        problem easily solved without any whining needed.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          just make an alt and use it to help your toon.
          problem easily solved without any whining needed.
          On average, people are having problems trying to play a game with just one account (latest benchmark tests have been made via a mobile device and Puffin browser as to how much data is thrown out to the player at once on a few minutes of play and why "lag" is evident). On some networks and systems, people can create alts (I am sporting 5 on a dive with moderate lag and performance problems that I had downshifted to 2 or 4 at a time for the Rave Event), but if they have problems with just running 1 account, creating an alt (or even playing on one) isn't going to make the matter any better. Sure, it will probably solve the issue at hand (temporary fix) for the moment, but most people do not have time to get a 2nd account going. Hence, why they need the devs to look into things like this, as most people don't have time for workarounds; they want results.

Comment

pshaw.
            i used a laptop with lower specs than modern phones and still can log 2 toons at once for weekly runs except DI.

and you saying logging a 2nd toon for just clicking help is hard? pathetic.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Hell I run 9 toon 6 at 1 time. Like I said I am the god of this game

Comment

I keep all the casher out of speed on my server cuz I control speed haha

Comment

pshaw.
                  i used a laptop with lower specs than modern phones and still can log 2 toons at once for weekly runs except DI.

and you saying logging a 2nd toon for just clicking help is hard? pathetic.
                  For this game (hungry hog), I can do 2-4 without the laptop CPU fan sounding like the turbines of the bat mobile. When I pushed to 5, then I had to engage the visual saver (yes, it's on an app I made where it uses a web browsing object that I just programmed the internet address; in this case, the server address) so I can move between windows. Before 5.1, I was able to run 5 of them fully open without any problems, and can make them walk side by side because I have about 2-3 inches of each window that I can click on an empty spot to make them walk, LOL. This worked when I had the 15 MB/s, and worked great when I had the 30 MB/s, so why it didn't when I got the 60 with a 1gig ethernet network?

I can run other games without a problem, even if I feel froggy enough, I can run up to 8 sessions of the same game client (different game, not R2). I can even push DirecTV onto my system/network so I don't have to change the input along with other things.

And even so, not many people have the luxuries we have. I am hoping no one is still on dial-up though, LOL.

Comment

what luxuries?
                    here's my speedtest result:
                    http://www.speedtest.net/result/6226843839

Comment

You pendejo! You're in Asia; much closer to R2 central core (since they are in China). LOL. I am like half-a-world across.

Or at least that's where I googled Semarang from (a city in Indonesia). But not bad, if you can play without any problems.

Comment

seriously, using location as an excuse now? what next, i got good connection because im buddy-buddy with r2's owner or something?

Comment

I don't know. Are you? LOL No need to get all serious as I am the usual (and typical) wise guy.

I guess all is fair. Here's my test running with DTV-BCast, private networking, and guest networking:

Comment

what luxuries?
                            here's my speedtest result:
                            http://www.speedtest.net/result/6226843839
                            Wow you are so cool!!!!!

A second toon cannot be the solution to this problem. If you dig for a chest you must get a chest, as simple as that. Not everyone is as fantastic as you are, nor does everyone has the NASA-compliant PC you are playing on so if you don't understand the problem, don't bother to reply.

Comment

no say you ned has alt and main online same time wait few min if no help log out login in alt and help you self shuld not take many mins to doit

Comment

Working...
                              X