Clothing help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing help

Everyone around wartune seems to get really good clothing through events and stuff. What are some ways to get really cool clothing (not including shop) via events, coz I never seem to get any. How do you guys do it?
    Yea, dont mind me i'm just a potato

1. do events
    2. claim event reward / boxes
    3. lucky exchange
    4. ?????
    5. PROFIT!!!!
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Glad you came here! Read a spell as I will tell you how I managed to get mine.

First Things to Note
      • Events start on a Friday and end on the Thursday night of the next week. If you're going for the Lucky Exchange, do pay attention to the times as they will leave the Lucky exchange for the new ones. The Hot Events panel will have an additional two days to exchange for clothing/items before it goes as well.
      • Clothing Shards through Lucky Exchange are given every two weeks. You may want to start collecting on these and don't spend them on fashion cores/luck charms (they give 200 EXP and are practically useless); Save them for the clothing sets you want.
      • As with the previous, event rotations are weekly in the following: Clothing Shard, Beast Soul, Clothing Shard, Beast Soul, repeat!
      • Start saving resources (as some might want to use them when they get them; it's a big no-no and you might miss out on extra items handed out as well as the event trinklets).
      • Do not overspend resources. If it calls for 3000 to be used, use the 3000 and then wait for the next day. Anything above the max in a day for reward is a lost cause in my opinion.
      • Round up to the nearest number of resources to be spent. Say, for instance, you have 1500 whips; you're not going to reach 3000 unless you gain a lot to take you that far. So, spend the 1000 whips to get the rewards and wait next day to spend more.
      • For Mahra/Sepulcrum Events, if you're maxed out on your current roster, always grab another sylph to pump the materials into.

The Regular Event Approach

If you're either going to try through Lucky Exchange or Event Exchange (30 event trinklets each), you're going to need a good number of event trinklets (used to be called event boxes, but you can't click on them to open so they have to be exchanged or spent on Lucky Exchange). Around 30-60 should do you justice as you might get 1 clothing item from Lucky Exchange. However, smarter ones do not spend all of their event trinklets until Thursday so they have a better chance of obtaining Clothing Shards (some weeks) or Clothing Items (helmet, armor, weapon) through the Lucky Exchange. If you manage to have 90 event trinklets, you can exchange them for the 3 clothing pieces featured in the Hot Events panel without having to go through the Lucky Exchange.

The Clothing Shard Approach

Remember what I had said about Clothing Shards and to save them? The next week after the Clothing Shards are given out through Lucky Exchange (during the Beast Soul events), there's a place on the Hot Events panel that comes up in allowing players to exchange their saved up Clothing Shards for Clothing Sets. These Clothing Sets sometimes contain a Title that gives some bonus to your character. Right now, it's 150 (and price might go higher depending on how greedy some devs are these days) Clothing Shards to exchange for a set (wings, helmet, weapon, armor).

Events That Are Beneficial (Watch Out for Them)
      • Mount Training Event. This is a weekly thing (confirmed) as doing so will net you 49 event trinklets (from training 3000 times) each day. Last for 3 days. Starts on Tuesday, Ends on Thursday.
      • Mahra Upgrade Event. This is every four weeks, but nets you 89 event trinklets (from upgrading 3000 times) each day. Lasts for 3 days. Starts on Tuesday, Ends on Thursday of the week that is given out.
      • Selpucrum Enchant Event. This (with the Mahra event) is every four weeks, but nets you 89 event trinklets (from enchanting 3000 times) each day. Lasts for 3 days. Starts on Tuesday, Ends on Thursday on the same week as the Mahra Upgrade Event.
      • Adv. Sepulcrum Enchant Event. This (along with Mahra/Sepulcrum events) is every four weeks. Not much can be said, but if you managed to get a good amount (I got 1k to spend), you will get some nice amount of event trinklets.
      • Eudaemon Equipment Refine Event. This is every four weeks. Not many people know that you can pump refine materials onto a piece of equipment that is at 10 stars repeatedly without confirming the stats change. It's even better on a Eud's green quality equipment as you get double the amount back from just using 10 along with some other stuff. You get a small amount of event trinklets in return, but better than nothing.
      I am sure there are other events that are beneficial, but these are to me. Just last week alone (during the Mahra/Sepulcrum week), I managed to take home 900+ event trinklets on each unit that I can have within. This not only gets me the three pieces through Lucky Exchange, but a good amount of Clothing Shards that I can spend on the Hot Events Clothing Shard Exchange to get a Clothing Set and Title. I always spend my trinklets on Thursday so to clear my inventory out of them as they will become useless 1k pieces of junk.

I am hoping this will help a bit in planning.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

6. claim clothing shards
        7.repeat it all
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

8. You may need to save over a couple events to get the necessary clothing shards (typically 150 now) to exchange for a new full set.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

As my guide is awaiting Moderator approval (for being detailed and long), it will come after this post...

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              As my guide is awaiting Moderator approval (for being detailed and long), it will come after this post...
              Actually, it stays where you posted it. Sorry for the delay, just got home.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ah okay, I just didn't know. Anyways, I see it up. Thanks for approving such. I hope it will be helpful.

Comment

Too Long; Didn't Read.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra1234567 View Post
                    Too Long; Didn't Read.
                    Can't get any more detailed than that. Much rather share it than to keep it to myself. Und trust me, you may not want to miss such and be left in the dust wondering "how does one do it".

Comment

Working...
                    X