Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lucky Exchange: Sophisticated Sylph I-II-III

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
    They tease us with seals that are so incredibly rare to get and the chi they hand out is shockingly low. The adv materials are nice, but DON'T expect a seal, even if you use hundreds of boxes.
    you always whining about everything and want everything go as you wanted, maybe its better you find a barbie doll to play instead of this game, this lucky exchange is good for anyone who wanted a merge sylph even tho a luck still play a part of it, i myself got freya seal with 200 even item, even if you unlucky with the seal you get a good amount of chi and can be exchange to fusion spirit when you ahve enough and 1 fusion spirit is equal to 1 merge sylph.player like you is just plain stupid and expect everything handed in your face without much effort.

Comment

I look at this thread because i was wondering if
      anyone had gotten the sylph seals for freya/tyre
      etc,etc.

it's nice that someone can get them,but i really
      thought those were there just for show and not
      really one you could get.

Comment

I exchanged 453 gods instructions II for ... not much. Many gold, Adv. Mahra. But no one Sylph.

I admit to being a little disgusted. And when I say a little ... It's little to say.

Comment

Hence why I call it "malice" when it comes to this sort of thing. On a small unit, elsewhere, I traded about 170 God of Instruction II in the I section and gotten like 55 million gold, 500 adv. seps, 600 adv. mahra, and 43 fusion chi.

Well, the question to "not enough gold" has been answered, lol.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Except that gold I do not care. Like many, I was looking for ... sylphs!

Comment

Oh, trust me, that final comment in my last post wasn't for me; it was for those folks who constantly complain about WB not giving enough gold because they got all the strong players that it was over in a few seconds. I got too much gold as it is that I am starting to work on my 3rd stack of livestock (mainly most of my gold came from the Outland Contest Central Crystal War for being first place each time it's on as well as most events that give it out for doing the max). I shook my head when I got the 55 million in gold.

As for me, I am mostly looking for advanced materials to work on my current sylphs more. I knew the malicious exchange will never give me a sylph seal, so that idea is out the window for me.

Comment

Mei's Benchmark Summary

Out of 10 accounts that were dove in (5 at a time) and roughly around 151 Event Trinklets for the gals (each) and 182 Event Trinklets for the guys (each), the following was obtained:
                • Guys: 55-61 million gold
                • Gals: 49-57 million gold
                • Guys: 500-700 Adv. Mahra
                • Gals: 200-450 Adv. Mahra
                • Guys: 350-600 Adv. Sepulcrum
                • Gals: 200-400 Adv. Sepulcrum
                • Guys: 43-50 Fusion Chi
                • Gals: 30-40 Fusion Chi
                • Guys: No Sylph Seal
                • Gals: No Sylph Seal
                • Guys: 10 God of Instruction II (on two guys only)
                • Gals: 0 God of Instruction II
                I might just do the ones for when beast souls come about since I am not going to waste 600-900 Event Trinklets on a malicious exchange during its peak as I am also out for Clothing Shards.

Comment

I was also wondering,are they going to repeat use any
                  of those?or just keep making new ones for that 'lucky
                  trade' things.

Comment

Might be the same stuff. Just the event trinklets used are different. I am timing them, to see when they will strike.

Comment

The wait is over. For those who are wondering about the frequency of such:
                      • This event comes every 2 weeks.
                      • This event starts after the Rave Event ends.
                      • This event only occurs during the "Beast Soul" Lucky Exchange.
                      For those who are building up/saving up Clothing Shards, it won't affect you; you can use the item trinklets in the Lucky Exchange to get Clothing Shards to get clothing sets/titles. Those of us who get massive amounts of event trinklets during the Mahra/Sepulcrum event (during the week that gives out Clothing Shards) won't find enjoyment because the special lucky exchanges only come through the "Beast Soul" weeks instead.

Would we see a change to this to make it weekly in the not-so-distant future? Who knows; but I am going with the frequency that it happens every 2 weeks and during the Beast Soul weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                        The wait is over. For those who are wondering about the frequency of such:
                        • This event comes every 2 weeks.
                        • This event starts after the Rave Event ends.
                        • This event only occurs during the "Beast Soul" Lucky Exchange.
                        For those who are building up/saving up Clothing Shards, it won't affect you; you can use the item trinklets in the Lucky Exchange to get Clothing Shards to get clothing sets/titles. Those of us who get massive amounts of event trinklets during the Mahra/Sepulcrum event (during the week that gives out Clothing Shards) won't find enjoyment because the special lucky exchanges only come through the "Beast Soul" weeks instead.

Would we see a change to this to make it weekly in the not-so-distant future? Who knows; but I am going with the frequency that it happens every 2 weeks and during the Beast Soul weeks.
                        but if ppl need the exchange example: for blast ot sun or cores or the meds and rocks and dusts from slyph road event you ave to gamble on which 1 u want

1 the slyph luck exchange you may get 1 thier if your very lucky

2 the slyph material exchange
                        Last edited by Xharry005x; 05-06-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Yep, everything is always a gamble. Smarter ones will just plan it out in knowing which ones will be beneficial, hence why I only do some events.

Comment

my luck for a merged slyph in luck exchange must be set very very very low 2 events now and not 1 merged slyph i ave chi comming out of my ears now its about time r2/devs looked into my % ratio and set it a bit higher plz lol

Comment

used 402 event items on luck exchange and not a merged slyph my luck in this game is so bummed out

Comment

I've got Freya with on the 200th chest i put into lucky exchange. Even before i've got that seal i was very happy with this lucky exchange because of the adv sepul and mahra it gives.

And the funny part is that Freya uses normal sepul (wich is very easy to get) so it was very easy to max her out to become a strong part of my team. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X