Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

New Flavors of Merged Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meikura001
    started a topic New Flavors of Merged Sylphs

New Flavors of Merged Sylphs

Don't know if there will be an expansion to the roster of merged sylphs or not, but it probably won't hurt to suggest a few Physical/Magic mixes I had in mind:
    • Fire/Water Merged Sylph
    • Fire/Light Merged Sylph
    • Wind/Electro Merged Sylph
    • Wind/Light Merged Sylph
    • Dark/Water Merged Sylph
    • Dark/Electro Merged Sylph
    Personally, I would love to see either a Dark+Water Sylph or a Dark+Electro Sylph. What does everyone else think?

• Takashi007x
    replied
    this would've been fun or the idea when they first annouced merged sylphs.

assuming that Wartunes China doesn't have, we probably wont see it here for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Agreed, maybe they will use the "Willpowers" to make suchcreatures in the game.

I like your thoughts here, we can hope and pray, let us save our fusion chi!

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Wow, someone's been doing their homework a bit further. Me likey very much.

Leave a comment:

• R2300938008
    replied
    Greetings folks, continuing the post i wanna share with you guys my set of ideas about this interesting topic in the following order:

2-Sylph Fusions

Some of them are based in the egyptian mythology and the world mythology alongside, here are them

Water & Dark (using an item that i call “medal of water & dark”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Anubis” and the tier 5 for another called “Sett”. Both having skills which deals poison damage each turn by certain percentages in similar manner that some skills of the wind ranger eudaemon, yet bieng more accumulative.

Fire & Light (using an item that i call “medal of fire & light”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Horus” and the tier 5 for another called “Ra”. Both having skills which increase the casting speed after dealing damage each turn by certain percentages.

Wind & Electro (using an item that i call “medal of wind & electro”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Sphynx” and the tier 5 for another called “Isis”. Both having skills which draing lots of hp by certain percentages from targets after dealing damage each turn, in similar manner that some skills of the blood demon and the sanctuary hunter eudaemon, yet being continuous.

Electro & Dark (using an item that i call “relic of electro & dark”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Ravenant” and the tier 5 for another called “Reaper”. Both having skills which reflect lots of damage taken each turn by certain percentages in similar manner that some skills of the frost panther lord eudaemon and the knight class' reverse damage , yet bieng more accumulative.

Wind & Light (using an item that i call “relic of wind & light”), the tier 4 will go for a sylph called “Dryad” and the tier 5 for another called “Alraune”. Both having skills which cast randoms buffs (for single and multiple targets alike) each turn by certain percentages in similar manner that several skills of almost all current in-game chararcters, yet bieng more accumulative in time.

Fire & Water (using an item that i call “relic of fire & water”), here are 2 possibilities alike (be free to feedback me to tell your favorite choices); the tier 4 will go alike for sylphs called “Zephyr”/”Hulk” and the tier 5 for another ones called “Pegasus”/”Golem”. All of them having skills which absolutely deal damage to all enemy party ,i.e. The will only use AoE skills. Yeah!!

3-Sylph Fusions

These ones are a special suggestions of myself what i'd like to see in a future.

Physical-Based Fusion / Fire + Wind + Dark (using a set of items that i call “sulphurical potion” from fire type, “tempestouos essence” from wind type, “cursed blood” from dark type, “hell core” of dark type and a general item called “primeval chaos”), giving as result a special sylph called “Phantasm of Doom” which special attribute is being entirely inmune to all physical damage skills.

Magical-Based Fusion / Water + electro + Light (using a set of items that i call “permafrost gem” from water type, “sparkle soup” from electro type, “seraphic tears” from light type, “helaven core” of light type and a general item called “primeval chaos”), giving as result a special sylph called “Albion” which special attribute is being entirely inmune to all magical damage skills

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    A sylph of dark n fire would be nice.. can call it Nyx ,

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Oh, I just did a Phys + Magi combo on each one. Don't know if they will ever do Phys + Phys ones as not only I would like to see one that you have mentioned but of other Phys + Phys ones as well.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Don't know if there will be an expansion to the roster of merged sylphs or not, but it probably won't hurt to suggest a few Physical/Magic mixes I had in mind:
    • Fire/Water Merged Sylph
    • Fire/Light Merged Sylph
    • Wind/Electro Merged Sylph
    • Wind/Light Merged Sylph
    • Dark/Water Merged Sylph
    • Dark/Electro Merged Sylph
    Personally, I would love to see either a Dark+Water Sylph or a Dark+Electro Sylph. What does everyone else think?
    I think you left out, the one that I'd like to see, Dark + Fire.

A good combo of AOE and devestating single attacks, would be cool.

Was trying to think of a name for it, will try a bit more and follow up.

Leave a comment:

• R264317145
    replied
    i want new element ... earth ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X