Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

rave event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rave event

we had a rave event that finished on the 20th april and before that it was 2 weeks apart now its back again after 1 week rest so 28th april it will be back

maybe its r2 way to stop guild jumping for outland sign ups

I am also thinking of that as well, harry. I probably will do up to 100 or 150 as I nearly burned my retinas out in trying to get all 10 (5 by 5 on each dive) in at that point. It was fun, but sometimes I need to take a rest (and probably get a new chair since I am having body aches on sitting, LOL).

Oh, I so wish it was like that (to prevent guild jumping). However, when I did my guys (and gals), I find out that I do not need to do Outland Exploration or Arch Digs (for those wanting to stay in Twilight) to keep towards the 200 needed. With that being said, I am going to sit out a season (not signing up for this month) as I have things going on in the real life and am going to take it easy (it's my birthday soon as well, LOL); plus the high winds are not being friendly, either, as I am always on stand-by to secure my data equipment and electronics from possible outages.

Anyways, looking forward to "concrete" our findings into a solid rotation when it comes to this event.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      we had a rave event that finished on the 20th april and before that it was 2 weeks apart now its back again after 1 week rest so 28th april it will be back

maybe its r2 way to stop guild jumping for outland sign ups
      Well if that's the reason it's this often, I'll take it. Probably to help with the uptick in the need to have a merged sylph to play parts of the game as well.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

i think its cause rave makes them alot of money , due to the sylph race thats been going on

Comment

Gotta give it to him, it's set. Just took a look into the Eastern Server and saw the Rave Event right at the moment he said it would be. So, there you go, boys and girls: the rotation is set at every 2 weeks for the Rave Event (at the moment Clothing Shards are given out for the Main Lucky Exchange).

Comment

I'll take it. Rave is a pretty good event, if you have a big guild or one that spends a lot of big and spends alot, the guild rewards are really nice.

Fusion Chi is really not a bad rate, for those that waited for a free merge, waiting a bit longer to get all the chi really isn't too bad.

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Yep, true on that. I am starting to put forth more events that are beneficial to me (in my personal game play experience) onto my mobile calendar device. Usually, it takes about 3 times an event comes forth for me to really determine not only its permanency but the frequency as well. And even so, the rave event is a good start for those who don't have 3k+ mahra/sepulcrum to their names yet (in much newer servers once off the "newbie" rotation) so they can use it on the week that is beneficial to them in terms of the high number of event trinklets given out to be used.

Now, if the devs can fix the performance anomalies, then they will have keepers.

Comment

lol.
                people will just jump guild after rave event ends anyway.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  lol.
                  people will just jump guild after rave event ends anyway.
                  True enough. It is just now a part of the game, most on my server just staying put, once you reach certain levels of things moving around becomes a little pointless given the returns.

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                  X