Cross Server Arena league insiginsas expiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Arena league insiginsas expiring

Aprils about to go away and there are only a few days left on those cross server arena league insignias. Please remember to use them before they expire. Once they do so there is sadly no getting them back. Good luck with next months fights in the arena and as always remember you've got to use them or you lose them.. happy spending!
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 04-28-2017, 08:30 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

insiginsas
    Click image for larger version

Name:	insiginsas.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1729678
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      insiginsas
      LOL must be a new thing.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Its fixed now, thank you for the catch.. I am dyslexic and even I do miss things from time to time so thanks for keeping me on my toes... cupcakes to you both
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X