This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Good NA English Guild

As the title says, I'm looking to join a good NA English speaking guild preferable Central Time.

Thanks!

Edit: Oh i play a Mage on US East 91 Server on IOS Names Kailee
    Last edited by Magues17; 04-29-2017, 12:59 PM. Reason: Updating

Originally posted by Magues17 View Post
    As the title says, I'm looking to join a good NA English speaking guild preferable Central Time.

Thanks!

Edit: Oh i play a Mage on US East 91 Server on IOS Names Kailee

When you say you play on IOS, are you saying you're playing a downloadable version of Wartune?

If that is the case, don't think that is associated with r2games Wartune platform.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

From what i understand im playing it on my from the APP Store on my Iphone - so idk if its associated with r2games or not but Wartune is Wartune.

Comment

From what i understand im playing it on my from the APP Store on my Iphone - so idk if its associated with r2games or not but Wartune is Wartune.
        If the title says Wartune: Hall of Heroes, then it's a completely different platform. I had it before, and had to uninstall as I found out it's not connected to the R2 Games servers (and to think I had found a way to access my units on the road; that was before I learned about the Puffin browser for my device).
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Wartune is Wartune sure. The app store version is different though, and is not connected to r2games at all. While I guess you could advertise yourself to find a place to hang out with friends, you're probably not going to find too many takers here that play both versions.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

To connect with people on the mobile version of Wartune, please head over to Gaea's forum here: http://community.gaeamobile.com/

As the mobile version is it's own game, and not affiliated with this website, this thread is now closed.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X