Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arcane Titan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane Titan

Is anyone having problems with the Arcane Power titan? Not sure if it's just me, but there seems to be a very small window from when arcane activates to when you can use a skill for it to be effective. On my archer in Titan Temple, 60% of the time I don't get the cd removed.

I think it counts as a buff, and therefore is subject to being cleared by reverse time, or the mage passive (or the archer skill, for the roughly 5 people who use it).

I'm not sure, because that titan is virtually useless to knights, but I think that's the case.

Edit: oops, missed that the question was about Titan Temple, so no reverse time involved. But that mage passive can be infuriatingly effective - that and the awakening steal one.
    Last edited by MrFancyPants; 05-01-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
      I think it counts as a buff, and therefore is subject to being cleared by reverse time, or the mage passive (or the archer skill, for the roughly 5 people who use it).

I'm not sure, because that titan is virtually useless to knights, but I think that's the case.
      I think that you're right on the mage passive, but for Titan Temple that would be the only thing that would do it, as the ghosts we fight in there don't have (i hope that isn't a yet) titan skills.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        I think that you're right on the mage passive, but for Titan Temple that would be the only thing that would do it, as the ghosts we fight in there don't have (i hope that isn't a yet) titan skills.
        I use it for my knight in titan temple but while in sylph mode and rarely have any issues with it. To me it just seems there is a tiny window in which you can set a skill after the titan activates. I did find somewhat of a solution on the archer by keeping the mouse on my titans so I can see exactly when it sets.

Comment

Working...
        X